Chapter 1

After class we all went home. Riley and Connor walked with me to our house.

Riley: Come on Di. Tell me that thing happened at your class. Has Austin did something to you?! Oh I'll kill him.

Diane: Haha! Chill down bro. He didn't do anything to me. And besides he was a bit of a sweetheart.

Riley: Yeah right. So what did he did?!!!

Diane: I'll tell it to you later.

I immediately walked to our house and said goodbye to Connor and Riley.

Connor: Once again, YOU LIKE HER.

Riley: No I don't. I'm just really curious.

Connor: And why are you curious?

Riley: 'Cause...

Connor: Just as I thought. Obviously you like her.

Riley: Alright, what if I do like her would you be against it?

Connor: Bro, why would I be against it? Diane is amazing and she's been our friend since you guys were in 1st grade.

Riley: Well then. Yeah I do like her but I know she totally like Austin. ... DON'T YOU DARE TELL THAT TO HER.

Connor: *laughs* Alright, alright. I won't. But seriously dude tell it to her sooner.

Riley: Why?

Connor: Austin...

Riley: What's with him?

Connor: I feel that Austin likes Diane too.

Riley: If he does then its on.

Connor: Wow. Never seen you like this before.

Riley: Well she's my first love and she'll be the last.

Connor: Oh My God dude! You're blushing! Ah! You're turning red. Ah!! *shouts* Riley likes Diane!!

Riley: Dude! Shhhh!!! She might hear you.

Connor: HAHA! She won't believe me. *shouts* RILEY LOVES DIANE AND HE'LL DO EVERYTHING TO HAVE HER!!!

Riley: *jumps on Connor's back and messes his hair* Shhh!!! Stop it. I might really do it.

Connor: *gets Riley off his back* Bro, you must! Haha. If you really love her then you have to do everything to have her.

Riley: Alright alright. I'll do it.

After 5 Days (Saturday)...

*At Diane's House*

Riley: *rings the door bell* Diane!!! Diane!!! Diane!!!

Diane: *coming down the stairs* Who is it? *sleepy voice, opens the door*

Riley: Heeeeeeeeey!!!

Diane: Riley... What are you doing here? Its still early... *sleepy look and voice*

Riley: Early? Di, its already 8am.

Diane: ITS STILL EARLY!! Its Saturday and I'm still sleepy. >.<

Riley: *laughs, enters the door* Well, now you're awake, lets go to the park?

Diane: Rileeeeeeeey!!!

Diane's Mom: Oooh. Hello Riley. Good morning.

Riley: Hello Mommy M! Gooooooooooodmorning!!