Chapter 12

[Riley's POV]

"Hey buddy. You alright?" -Connor

"Ah yeah. *fake smile*"

"I know you're down about what happened, but hey! She really didn't rejected you right?" -Connor

"It seems like she did." - Toby

"UGH!!!!!"

"Shut up Toby! Look, Riley, she didn't rejected you. She asked you if you are willing to wait."

"Well, it still sounds like he got rejected." -Toby

'WILL YOU SHUT UP TOBY!" -Connor

"I'm just saying what I observed." -Toby

"WELL YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" -Connor

This two are fighting again. -__________-

"Guys, I'm fine. I promise. And besides, I can wait for her. No matter how long it will be, I'll wait."

I flashed a real smile to them.

"Well, if you're not feeling fine, I'm just here. We're here for you buddy."

Connor smiled and tapped me on the shoulders.

"Yeah I know."

"Wait. Are you really sure you'll wait?" - Toby

"TOBY! WILL YOU." - Connor

"I'm just asking. Chill." -Toby

"Yeah. I'm sure. :)"

"Well.. Okay then."

Toby stood up and started to walk.

"Hey! HEY! We're you going?" -Connor

"Outside. Wanna come?"

"Nah. You go ahead."

"Okay."

Toby started to walk again to the front door and went out.

"He's really acting weird." - Connor

"What do you mean?"

"Well the night you confessed to Di, it seems like he was expecting you'll be rejected, I mean.."

"I know I got rejected Connie. I'm cool with it. Anyway, what do you mean?"

"Well, he was all like already sad when you were confessing to Di. Then when Di started to speak he left."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's really acting weird I swear."

Well yeah, even before Di came back he was acting weird already. But anyway, you read it right. I got rejected. Instead of saying YES or NO, Di asked me if I could wait, well of course I said yes. In other way, it's like she rejected me right? Still, I can wait for her. I WILL WAIT FOR HER. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Toby's POV]

"Toby!!!!"

I looked around, smiled and waved at her. She waved back and started to run towards me. She sat down and took a deep breath.

"So, why did you texted me to come here at the park?"

I looked at her with a worried expression, her expression turned into one too.

"Is there anything wrong Toby?"

I looked away and took a deep breath.

"Why Di? Why did you have to reject him?"

"Toby..."

She grabbed my hands. I looked at her. She gave me a weak smile.

"You know why I did that Toby. And I know you understand me."

"But Di, why not just tell him about your condition? I know he'll understand it more. He's really disappoint on what happened."

"*sigh* No Toby. Today is not the right time to tell it to him. I don't want him to get worried and all. Please Toby, just give him hope that I'll be his in the right time. :("

"Okay. Fine. But Di, what if he gives up?"

"Then I'll accept it. If it's going to be that way, I know it has a reason."

"But anyway, I know my brother won't give up on you. *smiles* Just promise me Di that you'll fight okay?"

"Yes. I promise."

"And when you come back, you'll tell everything to him, okay?"

"Yes yes! But Toby, can you make sure that while I'm gone, I'm still the one he loves, okay?"

"I'll do my best Di."

"Thank you Tobs!! :)"

She gave me a hug. I hugged back. I really feel sorry for my brother. Di rejected him because of her condition. Well, she was warned not to have a relationship or anything that might affect her heart. Di even cried about it. I just hope Riley will really wait for her. Di told me she might be away for 3 to 5 years or more. God that's too sustained. I'll really do my best  to make my brother wait for her that long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: This part is a bit super fast forward. I hope you guys will still enjoy reading it. ^_^v)

[Riley's POV]

It's already April. Well, time really went fast. School will end soon. Anyway, nothing much happened. Still the same, nothing changed much, except for me and Di? Or should I say only for me? When she rejected me the day I confessed to her, well I don't know, I just feel awkward whenever I'm with her. She even noticed it and said sorry. Is it my fault to feel that awkward? I really love Di so much. I just can't accept the fact that she's not read yet. *sigh* But no matter what happens I'll wait for her. I know she'll be ready someday.

"RILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!"

It's Di. She's running towards me. She waved and smiled at me. I waved and smiled back. God. I really love this girl.

She took some deep breaths. She sat down on the bench.

"Di, you alright?"

I sat down beside her.

"A-ah. Ye-yeah. *takes a deep breath* Well that was really tiring. Anyway..."

She faced me and smiled widely.

"YOU!"

I gave her a surprised weird expression.

"Me-me?"

She grabbed my hands and pulled me.

"Let's have a date! ^^"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

UPDATE!! Haha! Sorry it took a while. Anyway, SILENT READERS, come out, come out wherever you are guys! Haha!

By the way, give me SUGGESTIONS for the upcoming chapters. How long would you like this story to last and if you'll want a BOOK 2. LET ME KNOW GUYS, so I could prepare it already.

Well anyway, THANK YOU for supporting this story! Much love from me and BYE! Ahahaha! =)))

- D