Chapter Three: The Fright Of Freddy's

Aphmau left for work a few hours ago, now she is sitting in a chair, in an office, at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. She is the Night Time Security Guard. All she has to do is survive the night. Sit in a chair, looking at some screens, to make sure the bots don't be bad. 

She has worked there for about four nights already, and it gets harder every night. They are breaking her sanity. And she believes that someone is spying on her as she looks around. 

"One more night this week. They say that is night when every guard quits or disappears. But I need this job. I have to stay here. I am not going to quit or disappear for whatever reason there is behind that." She said to herself "OH! Look at the time! I should get going. My shift just ended. Great!." She said as she ran out the door and locking it so she could go home to see her sister, Claire. She had to tell her what happened at Freddy's today. Claire already knew about the secret job Aphmau got so now Aphmau just tells her the good parts of the job. 

Aphmau got home a few minutes after leaving the Pizza Place. When she got home Claire was already awake, awaiting the arrival of her younger sister.

"Hi Claire!" Said Aphmau cheerfully. 

"Hey Aphmau." replied Clair, not-so cheerfully, but still with a small smile on her face. 

"I think I had a good night at work today, Claire" Aphmau began "One of the bots helped defend me against Foxy."

"Really. Are you gonna still keep the job after getting put through danger like that?" Claire asked. 

"Of Course I am. I need this Job and now I know that one of them isn't out to kill me. " Aphmau said, Little did she know that it would be one of the last things she said to her sister, for eternity. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I think there should be a few more until the actual story. These are just memories in little memory crystals.