Chapter Five: Possible New Home!

Aphmau/Jess' POV

I ran after the man for I little while. He led me to a peculiar village just outside of the middle of nowhere. It was small and in chaos. The guards seem to have mush-for-brains. All except for two of them, so they are the ones I approached first. They held old time-like swords. I guess they don't carry modern guns around here. Interesting.

"Hello, newcomer. What brings you to the Humble village of Phoenix Drop?" One of the Guards welcomed. He had blonde hair and dashing blue eyes.

"Oh, um. My name is. . . Aphmau! Yeah, Aphmau! *ahem* Anyway, I don't have a place to stay and I need a new home. I don't exactly remember where I came from before now. Soo, yeah." I partly lied, the first part wasn't a lie, but the ending was, they don't need to know, not yet, at least.

The guard beside the blonde one was very silent and had a sort of mask over his face, but you could still see that he had brown eyes and brunette hair. He seemed so much younger that the blonde man, and just a year older than me.

"So, what are your names?" I asked them at last, after a few moments of awkward silence between the three of us.

"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Garroth, and this is Zenix, my apprentice in the guard of Phoenix Drop." The blonde man, who now I know as Garroth, answered.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Aphmau." Said Zenix, finally letting go of his shy spell.

"Allow us to show you around the village, Miss Aphmau." Garroth offered

"Well, that is very sweet of you, Garroth, but I think I can manage on my own. The town doesn't look to big, so I should be able to find my way very easily." I said, declining his offer. And so I was off, look around the village to find a place to sleep for the night, then I should be off in the morning. To get as far away from my past as possible. Although, I think I should help out with the village a little.

As I am walking I see other guards acting like hooligans, having a pool party in the water well. And I see that the farms are unkempt and the roads are cracked and burned wooden planks. This place looks more rundown than Little Tokyo when me and Katz first go there. Dang It! I am trying to forget. Why did I just bring that up? Ugh!

Anyway, I think that is what I'll do, fix up the village a little,then I'll be on my way.

_____________________________________________________________________________

There you go. Good chapter, Yeah? Good. Okay there will be more, and for Nova Highschool, I think that I will be putting that on hold so I can work on one book at a time, I might work on Nova around the end of school summer holidays.

But anyway that was chapter five, Chapter Six is coming soon.

Take care. Keep Swimming my lovely narwhals, and always love Temmie, He gotta get to coleg as he pronounces it.