Chapter Seven: Fall of Lord Aphmau

Aphmau woke up late one morning, feeling like she slept for a thousand years. This was the first good-night's rest for Aphmau in months. Aphmau got up, got dressed and went to see her two adoptive sons playing in the living room.  They were adorable in her eyes, even if one of them WAS a ghost.

"Hello Levin and Malachi!" She said all cheery. "And, Hello, Zoey!" She finished. 

Zoey was the house-keep and the babysitter for Levin and Malachi when Aphmau had to go on journeys, and even when she was doing the Lord-like stuff she did daily. 

"Hello Mama!" Said the little boys playing at the table now/.

"Good Morning Lord Aphmau." Zoey said, calm as ever.

"You guys have a wonderful day. I'm going on my rounds. I should be back by noon. See you soon, boys and Zoey!" Said Aphmau as she kissed her boys on the head once each, and then headed out the door. Out into the lovely, new-and-improved, Village of Phoenix Drop. 

Aphmau walked into everyone's house and talked to the guards on her way throughout the village.  She finished her rounds a little early and decided to go check up on Aaron, or as far as she knew, "The Stranger." She was just now getting to know him, vaguely, but it was still a little insight on who he was. They chatted a few minutes, then Aphmau went home and saw that the boys and Zoey weren't there. She figured they were at the Tree house, so she sat down to watch television (of course it was 'Attack on Titan,' her favorite anime.

As she was watching her show, she began to feel sick and dizzy. She got a really bad headache, and her mind was spinning on trying to figure out what was happening. Then, suddenly, the realization hit her-she was being brought into a physical dream, similar to the one she had before she had to leave her friends behind, but, somehow, this one was obviously going to be different from the last one. Something terrible was about to happen. Something was about to rip Aphmau apart, figuratively, and partly literally. 

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Okay that was my last chapter that  I am writing this week. Hope you liked this week's chapters and hope you'll love next week chapters. And remember, I DO NOT devote my entire life to Wattpad. I find time out of my day to write for my lovely followers, and  I just want to say, "Please Do Not pressure anyone into writing when they don't really feel like. I love writing just as much as a pen, but I can't do it all the time." Love you all.

-Keep Swimming! And Stay Narwhals! And Love Temmieh!