Chapter Nine: The Figures in the Darkness! Who Are They?!

Physical Dream

Aphmau/ Jess P.O.V.

That laugh; that terrible laugh that haunts my normal dreams every night. That deceptive laugh that could hurl your thoughts into oblivion. The laughter of an evil man who kills whoever and whenever he wants. He doesn't care for any life, he is reckless and only lives for the death of others. This man of whom I have the absolute pleasure to affiliate as a member to my family. The person who upholds a shame on the Odin-son family. The demon who I must call uncle. The brother to my true father, Thor Odin-son. The man who is out for my demise, and will do anything to accomplish it. 

But in the background I hear another manacle cackle. A laugh I have had yet to hear since the be-wedding of Donna and Logan.  A laugh that could do all the same as my uncle, but even worse, because I didn't know the full extent of his power. The snicker of a man named Zane Ro'meave, the brother to my head guard in Phoenix Drop. Garroth, he's probably worried about me right now, same as everyone in the village if Zoey had actually found me. Lying on the floor motionless, soon to be covered in cuts and bruises from a severe beating, both mentally and physical(hence why it's called a physical dream).

Then, while I was hoping that my mind was playing trick on me, the evil cackles increased in volume, and two shadow figures began to take shape in the black emptiness of the dream void. The figures grew and came towards me, but I couldn't run away. The dream was beginning to rub off on me. I felt shackles on my wrists and ankles. Even though I knew they weren't real, I still struggled under the power of the imaginary shackles strangling my joints. By now, I have been in this incredulous sleep for about five minutes in the real word, even if it does feel like a million years in the dream void. This is just the beginning. That means more torture is to come, torture worse then imaginary shackles gravitating you to a floor that doesn't even exist, holding you down to nothing, but everything at the same time.