Chapter Eight: A Dream? More Like A Nightmare!

Aphmau's P.O.V

As I was being pulled into the Physical Dream, I saw Zoey enter the house with the boys. They shouldn't see me like this, but I have no power to tell them to leave me here. Alone. They were about to see me at my worst, and I couldn't do a thing about it. 

Darkness soon fell over me as I slowly lost the power to stay awake. The Physical Dream overtook me. I was about to witness something that could never be unseen; I knew this would happen, but I didn't know it would be so soon. 

-THE DREAM-

"Heheheh" I heard the evil laugh echo through my ears. That laugh, that could only be described as terrifying was close, and it was getting closer to me. He was coming; coming to torture me. Loki, my Father's brother; my uncle. This man was going to do something terrible, and it won't be only me who gets to be terrified this time.

"Loki! What do you want with me? I headed your warning! I left! But you always seem to find someway to keep me on my toes! DON'T YA!? . . . Why can't you just let me live my life?!" I yelled into the dark void. Something told me that this would be so much more terrifying then I ever thought it could be. 

. . . TO BE CONTINUED!