Chapter 12: Old Friends Reunited!

"Very well then. Follow me to my home and we will talk there."

"Alright." They all replied, seeming to understand the implication Aphmau  was so brilliantly pulling off. 

She and the four men whose names have yet to be announces, walked back to her home. All with large smiles on their faces. Even though Aphmau wanted to forget so terribly bad, this was an opportunity she couldn't pass up. A reunion with old friends could get her mind off of everything she stressed about, and it could bring peace to her chaotic mind. She could forget about them without thinking the worst of them. She could finally forget, knowing they were safe, or, at least some of them. 

"So, how has everything been guys?" Aphmau (or to them it was Jess) asked once they entered her empty house.

"Hm. Well, not so great. O'Khasis attacked us at the Hybrid settlement we've recently made deep into the magic forest. You know, the one that is in between O'Khasis and this village?" A man in all black and grey answered.

"Oh. Was it the High Priest, Zane, who Attacked you, Adam?" Aphmau questioned, just coming up with more questions by the minute. 

"I think his name was something like that. Why? Are you on good terms with this man?" Adam asked.

"NO! No way in hell! Why would I be on good terms with that rotten apple that fell into the dirt." Aphmau said, almost like she was mimicking something. 

"Ohs, comes on, Jett, whys you have tos be the mockings me?" A man with an accent and a purple and green shirt asked, laughing a little. 

"Oh, you know you love me, Barney." She exclaimed happily looking at the other men, laughing along with her and Barney. 

"So, My friends have come back. I've missed you, Adam, Jin, Ross, Barney. I really have been missing the memories we shared together. All those years ago." Aphmau stated, trying to keep a smile- and succeeding- but on the inside she was crying. Crying because they would be gone. . . Just as fast as they had come. 

Or that is what she thought, the guys, on the other hand, knew better.