Chapter Six: Destroy the Chaos; Fix The Village!

Aphmau has been in Phoenix Drop for a few days now. She always says she's gonna leave the next day, but never holds her word.  This could be a possible new home for her, hopefully. Anyway, she has been walking around inspecting the village, and she has found quite a few things that need fixing. Like the way the guards act, and the cracked wooden roads. And the unkempt farms. Now all she has to do is help out. 

The first thing Aphmau does is find seeds to plant in the farms and gather animals for nourishment, for the village and herself, of course. Then she opens up the well a little bit, just so the guards can escape, but when she opened it, the guards being idiots, they didn't get out of the well. 

"Well, most of the guards here are very unintelligent." She said to herself. Then she began to go around getting everyone a house before impending nightfall. She asked everyone to follow her, and they did, without question of her intentions, and without being stubborn. Well, almost all of them did. One named Emmalyn was really a rude Librarian, and eventually found out that Aphmau had been bunking in her house. Soon after that, Emmalyn kicked Aphmau to the curb, but Aphmau only just built a new house on a large hill overlooking the village. \

Aphmau stayed for weeks, just fixing it up. And as she began to progress in creating a stable foundation for the village, the villagers began to get minds and personalities of their own, and, also. began to call Aphmau the lord of their village. 

This new title meant that Aphmau would have a lot of things in store for her, little did she know, that the world or Minecraftia was about to change drastically. Now all we can to is wait to find out who, and what, she meets in her travels as the Lord of Phoenix Drop. 

___________________________________________________________

Okay so there it was about 330 words so yeah. I think it is going well and I have close to 300 hundred view and 20 votes. But those are just approximate numbers. If you really like the book, then Vote, comment and share this with fellow Minecraft Diaries fanatics. Love you all. Keep Swimming my lovely narwhals!~