0.6

After Adrien left, she quickly decided to take a shower.

When she came out she dried her hair, but she let it be naturally down. She was too lazy to put it into pigtails. It was seven pm and she wasn't feeling like going anywhere, but she wanted to see her kitty cat.

She sighed as she transformed and ran.

She didn't know if Chat will showed up, but she wanted to see him anyway.

She sat down on one of the rooftops. "Where have I ended?"

"I don't know, my lady," a voice replied. She quickly turned around and saw a smirking cat standing behind her. "Maybe where you wanted,"

"I never wanted it. They made me do it," she said, looking at the city.

"Okay, if you say so,"

Chat Noir sat down beside her. They were quiet for a moment, before Ladybug spoke up. "So this is how we are? We fight like enemies, but behind the scenes we make out?"

Chat laughed a little. "I didn't think those kisses were make outs,"

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean,"

"No, I don't," he smirked at her. She shook her head, before grabbing him by the collar and pulling him closer.

"You're a silly kitty," she whispered. He laughed, before she pressed their lips together.

It wasn't long when Chat's hands found themselves on her hips and hers in his hair. She gently pulled his hair and smirked into the kiss.

She licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance, but he pulled away.

"You really want to make out with me, don't you?" he smirked. She stood up and he copied her moves.

She blushed, but pretended that never happened. "Just kiss me, you dumb cat,"

He didn't hesitate to kiss her again. She laughed as he pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, but she didn't kiss him.

She hugged him. Then something happened, Chat had no idea it would.

She started crying.

"Ladybug?" he hugged her back, not even when she wanted to pull away, he didn't let her go.

"Chat," she whispered in his neck.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Y-You aren't with me," she said. Chat got kind of confused.

"What?"

"I want you to be on the same side as me," she said. "Please,"

For a second he actually thought about joining.

"I'm sorry, my lady, but that isn't happening," he said. "But that doesn't mean you can't come to my side,"

"You know I can't," she whispered. "It's too late,"

"It's never too late, Ladybug," he said.

"Deep down you know it is," she looked in his eyes. "And even if it wasn't, I'm not coming back,"

He wiped the tear off her face. "My lady," she cut him off with a kiss. She poured everything that she's been holding these past few months into it.

As they were out of breath, they just looked at each other.

"I should go," Chat sighed as he pulled away from the hug. He saw hurt in her eyes, but he felt like he didn't have anything to say to her right now.

"I'll see you around," he said, pressing a kiss on her cheek, before running away.

He felt guilty for playing with her the way he did. But he started it and he was going to finish it.

As soon as he jumped through the window, he released his tranform and Plagg looked at him.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" he asked.

"It feels so right, but so wrong at the same time," he sighed, flopping down on his bed.

"It's going to be over soon," Plagg sat down on his head, tangling himself in Adrien's hair.

"Yeah, it better be,"

------------------------------

Marinette was so nervous for her date with Adrien.

She didn't know why, she could act normal around him.

Was the guilt?

Kissing the cat at night, going out on a date with a boy at day.

She sighed as Alya did her make up and smiled at her.

"Adrien won't be able to control himself," Alya chucked, but Marinette gave her only a nervous smile.

"Don't be nervous. He likes you and I don't think he'd change his mind," she nudged her best friend.

Marinette wore a pink dress which she designed herself.

She wore white flats and she was ready to go.

Alya and Marinette chatted for a few minutes, before the bell rang.

Marinette's eyes went wide as she hid behind Alya's back.

"Girl you want this for over a few years, so go for it," Alya said.

They convinced Marinette's parents to go out tonight, so they would have time to prepare Marinette.

She swallowed hard and opened the door.

"Hi, Mari!" he greeted her with a smile.

"H-Hey Adrien," where did the stutter come from? She didn't stumble over her words for a long time infront of him.

He pulled a rose from behind his back and gave it to her. "A pretty rose, for a beautiful girl,"

Marinette blushed but took it anyway. "Thank you."

Before she closed the door, Alya gave her thumbs up and winked at her.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

---------------------------------

I uhh I don't know. Enjoy? 😹😹😂