1.1

The next day in shool, Alya still tried to confront Adrien about it. He wouldn't let it slip for no matters. 

Chat Noir decided to pay someone a visit that night. 

"So have you figured it out?" Chat asked Alya, starling the poor girl, which was struggling with her homework. 

She grabbed her heart and calmed her breathing. "You know, you could just make a sound next time you enter?"

"This is more fun," he shrugged and sat down on her bed. 

"And no I didn't figure it out," Alya sighed. "And I call myself a reporter,"

"Alya, your a great reporter. Just this might be a difficult, but I'm asking you to drop it," he told her. 

"Why?" Alya's eyes widened. "Why would you want me to drop it?"

"She decided to get back on the good side," Chat Noir smiled. "Finally," he muttered the last part. 

"Really? That's great news?" it came out more like a question. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I-I don't think I can forget everything that she's done to me. I mean she was really rude to me for the past half of a year," Alya looked at the floor. 

Chat's brain fought the thought of people not accepting Ladybug back. But somehow he knew it might happen. 

"Could you ever forgive her?" he asked, shifting uncomfortable. 

Alya shook her head. "I don't know, Chat. She hurt me and she hurt everyone in this city. Even you. And yet you found forgiveness every single time,"

Chat sighed, nodded. Alya stood up and out the pencil down. She closed the Math book and put it on the shelf with others. "I-I don't know how will people accept this. Maybe some will forgive her, but I can guarantee you, that most of them will not like the idea of her being on the good side once again,"

"They won't trust her," Chat muttered. 

"No they won't. They might stop trusting you too if you do this," Alya added. "They might think you've fallen into one of her traps,"

Chat sighed. No matter how hard was it to admit, Alya was right. 

"And the way you look now-.." Chat looked up as Alya spoke. "..-I have a feeling you have been in her trap for so long, maybe as long as you two know each other,"

"W-What do you mean by that?" Chat stood up and crossed his arms on his chest. 

"You love her. You have since the first day and the whole Paris knows that," 

Something in Chat's heart moved. "We all knew you would never hurt her, that you would never bring her down for good. You would only try to bring her back," Alya stated.

"You love her way too much and I don't know how you kept loving her after all you two went through, but I never thought you would be capable of blackmail," Alya chuckled a little. "I'm impressed,"

Chat laughed a little and shook his head. "I do love her, Alya. But I know she loves me too,"

"Oh really? As far as I remember she was dating Adrien a couple of days ago," Alya smirked as Chat nearly choked on his own saliva. 

"You figured it out?" he asked, still in shock. 

"I know I'm a good reporter and if you give reporters a clue, it's a possibility they will do a better work than a private detective," she winked at him. 

"How have you hidden it from her?" he asked. "I mean I'd be pretty upset if I found out my best friend was the ex-hero of Paris," 

Alya chuckled. "Well, I cried for a little while, nearly punched the life out of Nino, then I was fine,"

"Woah, poor pillow for wetting it," Chat caressed the pillow and brought it to his chest. 

"I thought you'd feel sorry for Nino," Alya laughed. 

"Nah, he deserves it," 

------------------------------------------

Marinette sat at the top of the Eiffel Tower, thinking things through. 

She loved Adrien, that was for sure, but Chat Noir was the one roaming her head all the time. 

"I thought I'd find you here, when you weren't at home," a voice said, startling her. 

"You really need to stop sneaking up on people like that, Chat!" Marinette exclaimed. She heard chuckling, before a familliar boy in a cat suit sat down beside her. 

She leaned her head onto his shoulder and he wrapped her arm around her. "You ready to come back?"

She looked at him. "No,"

Tikki flew up on her shoulder. "Marinette, you're ready! They will be so thrilled you're back!"

"Thanks, Tikki, for optimism, but I don't think my luck will work this time," Marinette sighed, covering her eyes with her hands. 

He hugged her and caressed her hair. "I'm sure everything will work out on the end,"

"What if it doesn't?" she asked.

"Then, it's not the end yet," he whispered in her ear. She felt shivers down her spine and she knew it. 

Chat was the one she truly loved. 

"Marinette?" she lifted her head up, to look at him. His green eyes were shimmering in the dark night. "What do you feel towards me?"

She was shocked by the question. She knew the answer of course, but did she want him to know just yet?

"W-What?" 

He didn't move. He kept staring in her eyes and she got a feeling, he's looking right through her. 

"You know what I asked you," he said as he leaned in. 

"I-I don't know," she said, obviously lying. 

"I know you, Princess," he smirked. "You can't lie to me,"

"Why would you like to know?" she asked, trying to look anywhere else, but his eyes. 

"Because you were kissing me, but then you got together with that Agreste boy," he said. They were really close together. "And then you were kissing me again,"

They sat there for long, but none of them moved. Just looked at each other, before Marinette gave up and kissed him. 

He was glad, she was the first to lose and smiled, but pulled away anyway. 

Marinette bit her lip as she looked at her fingers. 

He lifted her chin, so she had to look in his eyes again. She sighed as she shrugged. 

"I love you, silly cat. I always have,"

-----------------------------------------------------

AND A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN YAAAY ;D

now I can update more, since I have holidays so prepare to be reading a lot ;)