epilogue

"Well, now it all makes sense," Marinette sighed. 

"You have no idea how many times I wanted to tell you," he said, stepping closer to her. 

She hugged him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I love you,"

"I know, Bugaboo," Adrien laughed, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Love you too,"

"Let's go," he pulled her out of janitor's closet where they were hiding.

"I mean, you couldn't find a more cliche place to hide, could you?" Marinette laughed as he dragged her through the crowds. 

The lunch break was over, so everyone started going back to class.

"Yeah well, I have my ways. Maybe I could find more cliche place if you want," Adrien gave her one of his Chat's smirks.

"Yeah I see it now. I see the mischef in your eyes. How was I so dense?" Marinette sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Believe me, I've been asking myself the same question," 

------------------------------

They entered the classroom and all the eyes were on their intertwined hands. 

"You two a thing again or ... ?" Nino asked as they sat down in their spots. 

"Uhh," they looked and each other and nodded. "Yes, we are,"

"Well stay, I guess," Nino shrugged.

Alya smiled at her and nudged her in the arm. Marinette looked at her weirdly. "What?"

"I see that Chat Noir and Ladybug finally got together," 

-----------------------------

And there it is! The public would never forgive her for sure, but they lived happily ever after. 

I will post a choosing competition so you can choose which fanfiction you would like to see next! 

- N