Im his princess, He's my Jerk 1

Hi! I'm Elizaberth Reyes and I'm 17, I'm turning 18 next month and I live in London. I'm half Phillipino and half English. I live with my dad and my other two siblings. Natalie Reyes, my sister and Matthew Reyes, my brother.

My sister's 20 and my brother's 10 years old. Don't even asked about my mom, Its a said story. So today is our flight to America cause my dad got a new job there, so it means we are going to start a new life there.

I'm surely going to miss London and mostly my friends. "I'll miss you guys" I cried. "We'll miss you too Elizabeth" says Brandon and he hugged me.

"Remember to skype us or text us while your there." says Lily and gave me a bear hug. "I'll miss you so much beth" says Emma while crying.

Emma is my best friend, she's always there everytime I'm upset or having problems and of course I'm also there for her when she's upset.

I'm going to miss them so much. I got interupted by my thoughts of Brandon saying "Group hug!".

Its so loud I that my ear drums may break. "Hey guys sorry to break it but Its time for us to leave" dad said.

After saying our goodbyes, we got on the plane. This is goin to be a long journey I thought.

*After flight*

After our flight,we head straight to our house that was already planned for us. My dad bought this house a month ago since my dad's an early planner.

Once we got to the house all I could say was "Wow". "You guys like it?" Dad asked. "We love it" the three of us said at the same time.

"You guys have your own room Ok?" "Yay!" I said out loud. I ran up to my room and I froze. My bedroom is huge. I have a King size bed, walk in closet and my very own toilet XD!! "Yay!!" I sing happily.

I started un-packing and finished around 9:00 so I just went to sleep.

*Later that Night*

I woke up from my stomach grambling. "I'm hungry" I thought. Then I checked the time. Its now 3pm so it means I slept for 6 hours. So I head downstairs (yeah my room is upstairs) and to the kitchen.

I saw my dad cooking "Oh, Hey sweetie your awake, just wait outside for a while. I'm almost finish cooking!" dad said. "What are you cooking?" I asked. "Spaghetti" Dad said.

So I went out the kitchen and sat on the sofa next to Natalie and Matthew. Their watching some kind of cartoon that I'm not interested of. Suddenly, Natalie asked "So what's your plan for tomorrow!?" Shit!

I forgot that I have to go to school tomorrow!! "I don't know" I said quickly. "Your school is like just a 15 mins walk so I think Its going to be easy for you to find it" "Um, Ok" I said "I'm goin to my room first" I said.

Then I head to my room. I turned on my apple computer which was already in my room when I came here and logged in my skype and immediately started calling my bestie, Emma.

Its still calling and then she answered.

*During Skype Convo*

Me: Hi!! I'm missing you bestie!!

Bestie: Me too!! Wish you were here!!

Me: Hey, wanna check my room?

Bestie: Of course!!

Me: Here!!

Bestie: Wow!! That's a huge bedroom!! I'm so jelly!!

Me: I have a walk-in closet,too><!!

Bestie: Awesome!!

"Beth dinners ready!! " dad shouted. Me: Hey bestie, I gotta go. Text you tomorrow <3!

Bestie: Ok bye! Missing you :)

Me: Bye

*Disconnected*

After my skype with bestie, I went down to the kitchen and already saw my family all sitting down waiting for me. "Dig in" dad said.

After the wonderful dinner, I say my goodnights and went to my room. I went to my twitter and check some tweets that's all saying "Missing Bestie" Missing Elizabeth"

I was popular back in London hi Brandon who's known as the Bad boy and Lily and Emma who are the schools cheerleaders but I was the cheer captain but now I hand it to Emma because she's my bestie and cause she's responsible unlike Lily, she's one crazy girl.

Anyway, I wish all the best to my new school !