Family Bonding~

The sun shine was blasting through my window that made me smile more.  Today is the day that my family and my wonderful boyfriend going for a bond, nothing would ruin this day.  I wanted to get up and go get ready but Mr possessive here wouldn't let go of my waist. 

"Babe,  we gotta get ready" I whispered in his ear. 

"5 more minutes" he mumbled. 

"No can do Jerky,  we have a big day today and I don't want to be late for that " I told him looking at him while his eyes are still closed. 

"Princess?" Justin said

"Yes jerky" I smiled at his frowning face now.

"You won't leave me right? " He said.  eyes closed but still frowning

"Of course not jerky. You're my one and only " I kissed him on the nose. 

He smiled and opened his eyes. 

"Thank God because I would never leave you too my Princess " He kissed my nose.

"Gag" Someone suddenly said. Justin and I screamed , but it was just my annoying brother looking at us with disgust.

"Didn't have to see that"Matthew said gagging. 

"Well you wouldn't have seen that if you didn't just come in my room without knocking, it could have been worse.  If you know what I mean " I told him giving him the eyebrow thing.  Justin just chuckled. 

"Eww!! Just get ready and packed for a week then come down for breakfast " He said with disgust. 

"Go away annoying brother " I shoo him away.  He gave me an annoyed face first before leaving.  Kids.

"I'm gonna take a shower now. " I climbed off the bed and went to get my clothes.

"Want me to join? " Justin said in a perverted way. 

"No" I told him then went in the bathroom and took a 15 minute shower.  I came out with Justin being a lazy jerk again,  sleeping again.  Can you believe this guy!?

I took a pillow and hit him in the head. 

"Wake up jerky! Go take a shower already !" I told him.

"5 minutes " he mumbled.  I signed heavily.

"Get up in 5 seconds or no kiss for the whole week." I told him with my arms crossed over my chest. 

"5 more " he mumbled again

"4"

"Aggg "

"3"

"2"

"Alright,  Alright" He said getting up. 

"Hurry up jerky."I said slapping his butt.  He just glared at me.  I gave him a flying kiss.  He got in then took 10 minutes to finish, he came out wearing his Batman shirt just like mine and blue shorts . We are so couple.  We went down hand in hand and got greeted by my family with a guy next to Natalie as I away is her soon to be husband. 

"Liz,  this is Greg,  Greg Horan " Natalie said. 

"You mean.. " I was speechless. 

"Yes,  I am the brother of Niall Horan from One Direction " Greg said. 

"OMG!  It's seriously you.  I'm such big fans of you and your brother.  " I told him. 

"Why thank you! " He replied. 

"Oh how rude of me,  I'm Liz of course sister of you fiance and this is Justin my boyfriend ." I told him. 

"Hey man" Justin said and both of them shared a bro hug. 

"Eat up you two,  we're leaving in 2 hours " Papa said. 

"Yes papa " I smiled at the breakfast.  It was toast and Bacon,  simple yet delicious.  After eating we went back to my room and packed for a week of clothes that will suite us.  After packing it was already been 2 hours so I took my Batman string bag and put my valuables such as my phone,  wallet,  charger etc.

"Leta go kids, we have 5 hours drive to our destination. " Papa shouted from down stairs. 

We all hurried down and went to the van and put all our stuff there.  Woow.  A time of small vacation ...... wait!  SCHOOL!

"Papa,  how about school?I still have some extra credits to give and have higher grades,  my homeworks,  teachers gonna be disappointed.  What if I fail,  what if- " I got cut off "Don't tell me we're back to what ifs!? " Justin chuckled. 

"Don't worry short shack, I called your school and said that We'll be gone for a week and Justin's coming with us because he needed a break from his parents and school and just need a little freedom.  " He said. 

"Then they agreed?" I asked him.

"Nope" he replied.  I started freaking out again.

"But I did blackmailed the principal about what happen " Papa smiled. 

"Your the best" I kissed his cheek

"I know,  I know " He said looking proud. 

"Pa. being cocky doesn't Really suite you" Natalie said laughing with Greg.

Dad just frowned.  "Well sleep now if you want because we will be here for 5 hours straight and no stopping but first go washroom first " he warned.

I had to go so I rushed back in and let it go.  I ran back and said I'm ready but I did take 10 ganola bar before rushing back to the van. It was just 45 minutes I was feeling sleepy already, so I fell asleep on Justins lap while he was playing with my hair.  (Btw we we're sitting at the very back then Natalie and Greg in front then Papa and Matthew in the very front and our personal driver of the van )

"Sleep Princess , sleep " Justin whispered. 

"I love you " I told him

"I love you too" He replied.  Then I fell in a deep sleep.

~to be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olla ~ Updated again but it's to be continued so I'll maybe continue tomorrow,  so yea.  Please continue reading and liking this book.  You guys are awesome, and take it because I am a person that never calls people awesome.  So you my fellow readers are special because you guys are my awesome readers

Vote,  Follow and Comment Suggestions . ☜