im his princess , he's my jerk 3

*Still the same day*

Class went by fast because now it was lunch time, class was really fun but it was also quit annoying how I have to introduce myself everytime, ugh and there's also this guy in English class that was annoying me more, you want to know what happen? well here's what happen.

*English lesson *

After getting my stuff from my locker, I went straight to my English lesson. Nicole and I don't have the same class she have science and well I have English ( obviously ) . When I got to my classroom it was full of students but at least there were still some seats at the back row, oh well.

I was just sitting there patiencely when suddenly a guy sat next to me. "Hey hottie, I'm Justin so what's your name? " he said looking at me , I looked around and said "Are you talking to me?" I said pointing to myself . 'Stupid of course he's talking to you, he's looking straight at you' I thought. "Who else would I be talking to? All I see is this pretty, sexy, hot girl next to me " he said.

•Don't fall for his trick Beth,I'm warning you• my thought told me. "I'm sorry but I think you're talking and looking at the wrong girl" I told him and look back at the front. "Hey, at least just tell me your name!?" he said. Ignoring. "Hottie? " . Still ignoring. "Babe,talk to me." . Not talking. "hello class" (Thank you!!)

"Today we have a new student, um Elizabeth Reyes? " she said looking around. even though I didn't want hot/annoying stuff here to know my name but the teacher has to know I'm here, well I got no choice. "Here Ms" I said standing up. Justin then said " So your name is Elizabeth ^^ ". "Ms Reyes, please introduce yourself" Ms said (still don't know her name) , I went to the front and start talking "Hey everyone, well I'm Elizabeth, you could call me Beth or Liza or Elizabeth I won't mind btw I'm from London, I'm half British and Filipino " , anyone has a question? " Ms asked Justin raised his hand (Why Him!?! ) "Yes, Mr Noel? " Ms said pointing at him "I have question, do u have a boyfriend? " he asked, I was shock with his question but still answer "Well, I don't I haven't have one" I said looking at Justin that has a smirk on his face.

*End of flash back*

Well everyone, that's what happen at English lesson (it was a torture I tell you), well now I'm glad it's over and having a wonderful lunch with Nicole with no interuptions. (Well, that's what I thought) ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading, sorry if it's little really trying my best to upload *Please Vote!* ♡