im his princess he's my jerk

Well just finished my last lesson and now packing my stuff , after i packed my stuff i went out the school and waited for nicole cause we're going Burger King to eat lunch . 

After waiting for 10 mins Nicole came out of school with a happy face . "Why so happy girly?" i asked her.

"Well , we are having a new student .... guess who it is!?" She said

"I dont know , not int the mood to think " i said 

"Alex!! Alex from starbucks , He's the new student " She said jumping up and down .

"Well how are you sure its the Alex we met ? And how did you find out?" 

Well , Ms Salt asked me to find her after my last lesson so after the bell rang i went straight to her office. She said we were having a new student and asked me to show him around , so i asked for the name she said Alex Smith . After that i got the guts to text Alex , i asked for his last name and it was smith . I told him that he's going to our school and he cant wait to see us. " She said with a big smile on her face. 

"Calm your tits gurl" i said to her " Im really hungry now and i want to eat , so lets go" i told her and dragged her . 

*Skip the walk to  Burger King *

"So what do you want?" Nicole asked 

"2 cheese burger , 3 fries , 1 coke , 1 mango shake and ice cream later at Ben & Jerry " i told her.

"HAHA , ok ok . " Nicole said while laughing .

"What would you like to get?" The cashier asked 

"3 chesseburger , 4 fries , 2 cokes , 1 mango shake and one mango pie the large one" Nicole said 

"That'll be $33.3" The cashier said . Nicole handed her the money we shared . After waiting for 5 mins we got our food and sat down , we ate quitely and the food was soooooooooooooo yummy . After 30 mins we finished eating so we left and took the bus to the mall cause i want to buy new clothes for my closet cause most of my closthes are old . 

*Mall*

We got to the mall and went to H&M , Forever 21 , Roxy and Hollister . I bought a lot of belly show shirt , Long sleeves , t-shirts , shorts , sweaters , bonets, dresses and some matching clothes with Nicole oh i also bought shoes and we went to the salon and dyed our hair. Nicole dyed her hair blond but the half part is blue and mine is blond and red . Which looks so awesome , i loved it .After everything we went home . 

Once i got home i went straight to my room and changed , it was only 5 so i took a fast nap . I was really tired , so i difted off to sleep fast.

"Wake up , wake up i tell you , wake up angel" A voice kept on saying 

"LAter dad , im tired" i said to that voice 

"Offencive much , i dont sound like your dad , just wake up Angel" the voice said again. 

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up to see who it was , i rubbed my eyes for a proper view . "Justin? How did you get in? i asked 

"Well you left your door opened and i was here already 2 hours ago but you were sleeping so i just watched TV down stairs " he told me . 

"Ugh , im sooo sleepy . When are you even here?" i asked him 

"Im here to take you out dinner " He said smiling 

"HUh? Dinner? Why? " I asked him 

"Lets just go , and change into something nice , fancy but not too fancy causual but not too casual." He said kissing my cheek and walking out. 

I never have imagine to have my first date with Justin . Well there goes the butterflies again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI again , What you guys think? Where will they go for their date? Will she like it? Hope you guys FOLLOW , COMMENT and VOTE <3