Im his princess , He's my jerk 2

*The next day*

I woke up from my alarm "call me maybe" Ughh, I hate that song it annoys me so much now. Once I was fully awake I went straight to my bathroom and took a shower.

After taking a shower, I chose to wear my simple blue stripe tank top, red pants, white cardigan and my blue stripes vans.After changing, I head downstairs and could smell breakfast.

"Goodmorning, so what's for breakfast dad?" I asked my dad "Pancakes with Bacon" my dad replied smiling widely because he knows that's our favorite Ü. "Hurry up and finish your breakfast or else you'll be late to school, Elizabeth " my sister said, I sat down and ate breakfast.

After breakfast, I got my stuff and said my goodbye and went straight to school, once I got to scholar I was only 7:00 (I know I know it's early, but I gotta get my schedule and know where my rooms are right?) ,so I went straight to the office and asked for my schedule.

"Um, hi I'm Elizabeth Reyes and I'm new her" I said smiling at the lady in front of me, I think Shea somewhere her 30s." Oh hi I'm Emily, and here's your schedule Elizabeth, Have a nice day" she said looking at me with a wide smile, "thanks" was all I replied.

I only had 5 lessons today (YES!) , I have 2arts,2english and 1free lesson.My arts lesson was at room 203 , so I'm guessing it's on the second floor so I went to check and I was right it was. Once I entered the class there was only a girl there maybe it was still early so it was only her, I went to her to introduce myself.

"Hey, I'm Elizabeth, Elizabeth Reyes and I'm new here" I said smiling while putting my hand out for a shake, she shook my hand and said "Um, hi, uh im Nicole,Nicole white" she said giving me a small smile.

"May I ask but why are you alone?" I asked her, confused. "Believe or not, well I'm the loser of this school, I'm invisible from them and I have no friends" she said looking at the floor. "I could be your friend, I'm new so I still don't have any friend." I told her , smiling "sure, you could sit next to me and I'll tell you everything we have learnt here at arts" she said. " Well thank yo- " I got interrupted by the bell ring so I means it was time for class.

I was Glad I have a friend here Ü

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, just want to say "Please vote" Ü that's all thanks ♥