The Queen Bee returns (Fun : note sarcasum)

"How could you do that Beth?" Papa asked me.   Well this is what happen: 

*Flash Back (This morning)*

Justin and I woke up from my annoying so called brother singing . loudly! Oh yea forgot to mentioned that my fams had come back from their trips. At least now their back so we can have a family bonding again. Hope so.

Well back to waking up.  My brother was singing a kpop song which I don't know because I don't listen to them (not hating kpop songs) . While singing the kpop song loudly,  tell you my brother doesn't have the awesomest voice so it's irritating.

"Matthew!!! If you don't shut up I will murder you!! " I screamed while my eyes are still close and struggling closer to Justin. 

"*Singing kpop song* Wake up sis!!! we're back and we don't get any hug or welcoming from our beloved sister?" Matter said,  pouting. By now I was looking at him, I can't believe his doing his pouting trick .

"Nope Matt, that won't work. " I told him closing my eyes again. And you know what Justin was just watching us amusement in his eyes. I could tell he wanted to laugh so bad!

"Fine be that way,  I'll tell dad that you got a guy in your bed with you and you don't want the food and souvenirs we bought you. " he said,  smirking at me.  Yes folks.  My little brother is smirking at me.

I shot out off bed and ran downstairs and could hear Matt with Justin laughing their asses off.  Hump.

"Well good morning sweetheart. I missed you"  Dad said smiling at me. 

"Hey sis, missed yea! Why not give your. awesome sister a hug? " Natalie said,  spreading her arms for a hug. I Hugged her and remembered why I went down. 

" Where my food and souvenirs that Matt said you guys for me? " I told them giving my irresistible smile.

" It's in the kitchen sweetheart." Dad said chuckling at my suddenly burst. 

I ran in the kitchen and greeted by alot of food and I mean alot!  . Also I saw something that I always wanted of my own. My very own skateboard!!  I also got things from Hawaii from my sister and things from Australia from my brother. 

"Thanks guys!!" I shouted out.

"Your welcome" my dad and sis shouted. 

"Papa!!  Lizzy's boyfriend is here! He's very handsome and tall! " Matt screamed while dragging Justin down the stairs.  Justin was quite red now.  Hehe.

"Oh really? What's your name son?" My dad asked firmly.

"J-justin,  sir " Justin shuttered. 

" So how long have been with my daughter?  Are u planning on hurting my daughter? Are u gonna end up cheating on her or are you-" Before dad could finish Natalie cut off  papa.

" Pa,  your scaring the poor boy. Justin right? (Justin nodded ) Sorry about out dad.  He's really protective when it comes to us girls so you gotta get used to it." Natalie shrugging.

"No worries sir, I would never imean never hurt your daughter and we been dating for 3 days and I plan that to go longer. I promise I won't hurt or ever cheat on her. " Justin told papa honestly. 

" Good,  keep your promise or else I have to get my shotgun . I'm watching you son." Papa said smirking at Justin. This just made Justin more scared because off his terrified look.