im his princess and he's my jerk

*Morning*

"WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER , NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER" My alarm rang . Ugh i hate that song so much -,- . I woke up and woke up nicole , "WAKY WAKY GURRRRRRLL" i shouted and then she fell off the bed in shock . I couldnt contain my laugh so now i was laughing so hard on the ground.

"Well lets see whats funny if i take a bath first and finish the hot water!!!" Nicole said and got up then ran in the bathroom while laughing evily.I tried to run faster then her but when i was about to catch she locked the door and started the water.

"YOU ARE SO MEAAAAAAAN!!!" i shouted through the door.

" WHAT WAS THAT SWEETIE? I CANT HEAR YOU CAUSE IM ENJOYING MY HOT WATER !!!" She shouted back. Hump! I'll just take a shower in the other room. 

I went to get clothes and took a shower in the room, after i finish taking a shower i put on the clothes i choice , i chose to wear dress today so i wore my black and red dress which it puffy , black flats and my black and red bonet . I really love bonets , i have a ton of those. So after i finish changing i went back to my room and saw Nicole all dressed up with her clothes yesterday. Eww

"Nicole! What the hell? You could ask me for clothes and not wear your clothes from yesterday , no offence but you sweat a lot and your clothes smells bad" i told her honsstly while pinching my nose to block the smell .

I went to my closet and got my black and blue dress , black flats aand black and blue bonet . (I wanted us to have same clothing so we would look like twins) . She wore it and it was a perfect fit , Yay!

"See it looks perfect on you!" i said smiling at her . "Well it does , just as beautiful as you " she said linking arms with me . After we finish fixing our stuff , we went to the kitchen and made pancakes but was a fail so i suggested just to go to starbucks . ( At least i didnt burn the house down ) .

*Starbucks*  

We arrived at starbucks and went to the cashier . " How may i help you pretty ladies" The cashier said (which is obiously a guy)  smiling at us . " We'll take two cheesecake , two chocolate mosse and two cold Chocolate chip drink" i said . " That woukd be  5 dollar but for a kiss each on the cheek would be just 2 dollars" The cashier said . Well thats alright i kissed him on the cheek so did nicole and that mad her blush so hard .

"Um , brandon?" i asked if that was really the name of the cashier " No , its Alex . This is my parther's not mine . Its Alex." He said " Well okay, Alex can you bring our food to our tables ?" i said looking at him but he wasnt looking at me he was looking at nicole, rude much? Neh im joking they do look cute together. AWWWW "Sure ill do that" He said smiling still looking at nicole. Right now nicole is blushing so hard so i pulled her to out tables and sat down . 

"Looks like someone has a crush " i said smirking at Nicole . She just blushed. We talked for awhile until Alex came with our food . "Here you go , pretty ladies" He said smiling then left . I really wanted them together even though they just met but they could get to know each other . AH! i got an idea. "Nicole , i gotta get more tissue , he didnt give us much " i lied standing up and heading to the cashier .

"Hey Alex " i said

"Um, hey ..."

 "Elizabeth"

"Hey elizabeth" 

"So i was wondering how you look at my friend " i said smirking at him

"Psh , what are you talking about?" He said not making eye contact with me . 

" Dont lie to me , you want her number ? i'll get it to yooou but i have to have yours so i could give it to her " i said to him writing Nicole's number on a piece of tissue .

"S-sure" he shuttered and gave his number .

"Well im going now bye" i said and went back to our table .

"What took you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long??" Nicole asked

"This" i said giving her his number,

"OMG, you asked his number ..................For me?" she asked  

"Of course , youre my bff now and i'll do anything for you , but now we should just finish eating and dont be late for school . " i said but before that Nicole hugged me . 

So happy i could help me BESTFREIND . <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys , its another chapter and hope you like it but ill continue dont worry ,aybe tomorrow cause im soooooooooooooooo sleepy now . VOTE PLEASE AND FOLLOW ME <3