Im his princess He's my jerk

I was thinking about what happen last night.Did it really happen? or was it a dream? but to answer my question it's true cause the lamp that Justin broke was still broken. hai

Well now im downstairs eating breakfast. Still cant believe that I accepted Justin's date -,- . but what's done is done . Well eating alone sucks, dad has to fly to England cause of business trip, brother has a trip to Thailand, sister has a trip to Hawaii with her soon-to-be-husbsnd and they just told me this morning I think around 6 am.

All of them have trips why can't I have? that is just so mean. *Ding Dong* huh? which could that be?? I went to open the door and see Justin standing there with his casual clothes

"Goodmorning princess", he said smiling at me

"Hi, so what you doing here?" I said still annoyed with him.

"Just here to pick you up to bring you to school, if that's alright?" he asked.

"Yea, sure come in first, still eating breakfast wanna join?" I asked him going in the kitchen

"Alright " he said and joined me

*School*

Time flew by so fast, cause it's lunch time already well I'm also glad cause I'M STARVING! Nicole and I met outside the canteen. Nicole being the healthy noob bought salad, well me being the awesome junk food lover ordered pizza, lazanya,chocolate cake with nutella and a chocolate milkshake. I also have to thank God that I don't go fat easily.

We got to our table and started eating. "Girl, you hungry?" Nicole said looking at my food

"Well I'm sorry, I LOVE food!!!" I said putting my arms up.

Then suddenly I heard a bitchy voice

"Ew, Look now the new girl eating like a pig. disgusting food much " Tiffany said with a disgust face.

NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY FOOD LIKE THAT!!

"Well well well, look who's here? Now I remember! Tiffany THE SCHOOL'S WHORE! " I shouted smiling at her.

Everyone was watching already.

"Bitch what did you just call me?" she said, angry.

"Oh you want me to repeat myself? I said pointing to myself "Okay then, I said Tiffany THE SCHOOLS WHO- " I didn't get to finish my sentence because I felt something hit my cheek and it stings. She Fu*king slap me!

I looked at her and saw her smirking. "Well shit just got real for you Tiffany " I said smiling at her

I tackled her to the floor, slap her so hard, punched her, scratched her pretty (not) face. I still wasn't finished with her but someone pulled me from my waist. She still haven't gotten up from the floor. Well she deserved it.

"Angel stop this, stop it. Enough is enough" Justin whispered.

"Well, go back to your lunch!! The show is over!! BTW, if someone wants to make me mad again, watch your back" I shouted to the crowd. Justin kissed my cheek then left the canteen and The others went back to eating.

"Gurl, that was a fight! you alright?" Nicole asked me, concern

"I'm fine, that bitch deserved it" I told her.

Now some of Tiffany 's minions are helping her up and go to the nurse's office. Well I'm sure no one will be able to disturbe me again.

After school I went home straight and found a mail out the door, I went to change first and went to the kitchen to eat. Well if your asking wasn't I full? Well the answer is no , after the fight I lost my appetite. I ate and opened the mail i found outsude just now and it was cash sent from my dad , well at least he remembered . Then i went on Skype and chatted with my bestie.

*after Skype*

After my Skype with my bestfriend I finished my homework and went straight to sleep. Well it was a tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again! I forgot to update this yesterday so here you go! I'll try updating again later and tomorrow. Hope you guys like and vote.

Love yea Ü