Bonding~

*Elizabeth's Pov *

I can't believe that I forgot tomorrow is  my birthday!  I didn't even notice that it's has already been a month.  My birthday,  March 26(My actual birthday ♥) . Man,  time passes by fast.  Wait a minute.... how did he know? Wait Why am asking myself when I could just ask him.  Why am I talking to myself about this? Just ask him you weirdo. 

"How did you know tomorrow's my birthday??" I turned around and asked him. We were about to leave the cabin. 

"I have my ways Princess " he said. 

"That's what you also said about our first date,  well our only date " I recalled.  ( Btw the first date chapter was deleted and possible has been seen by some of you,  well when I updated that chapter I accidentally updated it as a new book so yea. Sorry)

"Don't worry Princess,  we'll soon have our next date and maybe just maybe you'll find my way!" He said smirking at me. Ugh,  that gorgeous smirk. 

"Fine " I whined. We left the cabin and were walking to the water slides,  Im going to ride the longest and scariest ride here at our very own water park... hai OUR . Oh yea,  I forgot again,  I haven't call Nicole.  I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. 

"Hellowwww?" she answerd

" Hola señora " I said in my British accent.  I don't really brag about my accent  that much .

"So.... how is it having a small vaca without you're bestfriend!?" she said

"Well,  it was a surprise but you should be thankful to have more alone time with Alwex " I said.  Yes I took Justin's advice to annoy her. Infact he's trying to contain his laughter now. 

"Seriously??? Even you! " She whined

"Is Nic Nic blushing because of Alwex? " I said in a baby voice

" Je te déteste(I hate you) !  Et évidemment, vous ne me comprenez pas (And of course,  you don't understand me) ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! " She said in French.  Unlucky for her I understand.  God gifted me with knowing a lot of language.  TeeHee.

" Eh bien désolé pour vous , je vous comprends très bien .  Cette fille sait beaucoup de langue différente. ( Well sorry for you,  I understand you clearly.  This girl knows a lot of different language.  )

"Never Mind,  just text me sometime and I'll help you collect your homeworks " She said. 

"Thanks Bestfriend " I told her.

"Bye "

"Bye,  see you after a week " I informed her. 

" Aimez-vous " she said

" Aimez-vous too" I replied before hanging up. 

"What does Aimiz-voss mean ? " Justin said trying to say the word.

"It's Aimez-vous,  it's mean Love you in French.  " I explained. 

"What is I in French? " He asked.  (If u may know we are sitting on the chairs near the pools. 

" I in French is je" I told him.

" je Aimez-vous " He whispered and kissed me. 

" Je Aimez-vous" I replied and kissed him back.  Someone cleared their throat behind us.

"What are you guys still doing here?Go have fun! " Natalie said grinning.

"Oh I'm here teaching Justin French. " I told sissy. 

" Je Aimez-vous" Justin said looking at Me .

"Awwwww, Greg thought me I love you in Finnish " Natalie said smiling at Greg. "Rakastan sinua "

" Rakastan sinua " He replied. 

"My God ! Can you couples stop that. " Matthew said annoyed. 

"Oh dear brother,  don't be jealous " I said hugging him

"You'll find someone for you " Natalie finished my sentence.  Matthew stomped away annoyed.

"He'll grow up soon " We both said.  We both laughed and we all went to the slides. 

Justin and I went to the highest slides,  it was so awesome.  We had swimming fights.  Today was the best. 

"Its getting  late" Natalie said.  "Let's get back "

We all went back to our cabins, I changed into Justin's big shirt and my short shorts. 

"Looking hot Princess " Justin said hugging me from behind.  I turned around and saw him in shorts only.

"The same goes to you " I winked. 

"Let's sleep,  tomorrow I planned something did us " He smiled. 

"I was going to ask what but then I'm sure you'll say "It's a secret " so never mind " I kissed him. We got in the bed and cuddled

"Je Aimez-vous Princess " He whispered

"Je Aimez-vous Jerky" I whispered back and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter for you guys. ♥

Vote,  comment and follow.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*ps I have another book.  "Random Poems" please read also.