Continues...Again

We're at the most largest water park here in America that use to have lots of old buildings! This is so awesome.

               "Reyes Water Park"

wait... Princess here is Reyes,  does that mean~ this belongs to them?

"Here we are,  The Reyes Water Park" Mr Reyes said. 

"Mr Reyes, um. May I ask if this water belongs to you guys? " I asked him.  I'm a curious dude.

"Yes son.  This belongs to us,  the Reyes family " He said grinning. 

"OH MY GOD! PAPA WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL US THIS!!  OMG! YOURE SOO AWESOME! I LOVE YOU! " Natalie screamed.  Fangirling.  God. 

"This is so awesome.  Thanks papa!  " Matthew said but went back to his music.  Kids.

I felt princess moving. "What's happening?  are we here?  " She said sitting up and rubbing her eyes.  She saw the place and name and her eyes went wide. 

"Is this.. " she said speechless.

"Yes princess,  it belongs to you guys " I told her. 

" OMG!! our own water park!  So Awesome!  OMG!  The Reyes are the best!!  " She screamed giving her papa the longest hug and kissed him.  On the cheek of course. 

" Do you guys want to go check it out and have fun for a week or do you just want to fangirl here in the van? " Mr Reyes said. "By the way son call me Sir or better yet Papa.  " Sir smirked at me. 

"Uh,  um.. uh ok Sir " I said scratching my neck. Lix was blushing so much.  The others were trying to hold their laughter. 

"LET'S GO! " Princess screamed. 

We left the Van and went to the reception,  this is so cool having a 1 week vacation with the Reyes and going to their very own water park here in America.  Most importantly it adds to being perfect is that my Princess is with me.  My lovely girlfriend. 

"Hey Jerky? You want to stay here? " Princess said bringing me back to my sense.  I just smiled at her and we went to our cabins. 

"I'm letting you couples stay in your own together,  but please no funny business.  The walls quite thin so we can still hear you.....if you know What I mean " Sir said and did the thing with his eyebrows.  I noticed they do that so often.  Maybe a Reyes thing. 

Princess and I went to our cabin and changed to out swim suits.  Well I've Been talking so I'll give to back to Princess.  bye talk later. 

*Elizabeth's Pov *

Thought It wouldn't be my point of  view.  Anyways,  It so awesome that we have our own Water Park. Right now I'm in the washroom changing to my bikini which is America flag bikini  which looks very hot.  I hope Justin would love it.  I let my hair flow naturally which Why I love my hair because it beautiful.  Not bragging.  Tehee.  I finished and went out luckly Justin was finish changing .

"Oh Yea by the way,  Nic nic called,  I told her you'll call back.  " Justin told me. Nic nic? 

"Who's Nic Nic? " I asked him. 

"Oh yea,  Nic Nic is Nicole.  I annoyed her with that name.  She asked Why you weren't at school and I pretend to be you but well I was awful at that and I told her dont worry you'll have more time with Alex and then I knew she was blushing so Yea.  I suggest you when you call her annoy her with it " Justin told me.  My God this boy can talk. 

"Can I Have a Kiss? " I pouted at him.  Sorry but this girl loves kissing this boy okay?

"Yes,  you may" He said. 

We leaned and had a peck but turned into a heated make out .

"This is the second time in one day" Someone suddenly said gagging .  I screamed because I Got scared. I turned around and saw my brother. 

"Don't you know how to knock?? " I told him feeling so annoyed.  Hey! who wouldn't get annoyed,  I was like our moment.

"God, you two cant stay away from each other " He said smirking

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked still annoyed. 

"I came to give back you're precious handsome loving boyfriend here " He replying a dreamy way. 

"Oh yea,  Thanks " Justin said getting the phone from Matthew. Matthew was out of room but before he closed the door. 

"Oh yea, Utilice protección y no ser demasiado fuerte , papá podría oírte" He smirked and closed the door.  Ugh,  really Matthew really .

"I hate you" I shouted. Hoping he heard. 

"Love you too" He shouted back.

"What did that mean? " Justin said confused.  We learnt Spanish before in the Uk so yea. 

"Nothing important " I muttered"Let's just go swimming now. " I told Justin. 

"I want to know!! " He whined

"He said use protection and don't be too loud,  papa might hear us "I muttered.  He chuckled

"Okay Lets go swimming now. " He said.  "Oh right Advance Happy Birthday Princess" Justin said and kissed me. 

Oh right,  tomorrows my birthday.  I totally forgot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there! Sorry for not updating.  Wis you guys aren't giving up on my story.  I'm really sorry!  .

Vote,  comment and Follow.

~Cortez