Chapter Eleven

Evan

"Jon!?" I yelled as I ran down into the basement. "Stop! Please!" He kept running and took a sharp left and jumped. "Wholey shit." I whispered. He jumped from the top into a dark tunnel. I jumped down too and ran.

I chased him until we hit a corner. "Fuck." He mumbled. He turned and looked at me. I looked at him and that's when his mark caught my eye. It was a red outline of the crescent moon. I went to reach for it, but he pushed my hand away. "Jon." "Sssstop saying my nameee." He hissed. "Make me." I smirked, which was a big mistake. Jon pushed me against the dirt tunnel and hissed. His breath smelt like blood, disgusting blood. I winced and turned away. "See? Do you really want a friend that eats people, Evan?" I shook my head. "But that's not who you are!" "It is now!" He said and choked a bit. He stumbled backwards. I looked at his scarlet eyes. They were watery. "It is now..." He mumbled and ran. I tried to go after him but he instantly turned around and grabbed me.

He took me up to the top of the Game Stop and stayed inside of the building. "Come back Jon." I begged. "No I can't. I'll get killed." "But-" "Evan." Jon said as he put my face in his hands. The sun started coming up and I heard a sizzling noise. I looked at Jon. His skin was bubbling. "I can't because of this. I'm a monster now... and you better leave before I suck you dry." He hissed and dropped his hands and ran. I started crying and I looked at the direction he went. "You have no idea Johnny..."

Craig

"So did Evan tell you the song yet?" Tyler asked. I shook my head no. "He hasn't talk to me yet. By the way, where is Evan?" "I think he went to see his mama." Marcel said. "I haven't seen mine in a while..." Brian mumbled. We all looked at him. He was too busy on the blue streamers to notice. We all sighed and went back to work. "Why the hell is there streamers anyway? Is it a birthday party or a funeral pyre?" We all sorta laughed but told Brian what Evan's idea was. Before we knew it Evan was with us. We heard him jogging and we saw him with Jon's blue hoodie on. "Poor Evan..." Tyler mumbled to me. "I know I wonder how he is-" My sentence was interrupted by crying. Evan's crying.

 "What's wrong?" We all asked and huddled around Evan. "Jon! Jon's alive!" I looked at Tyler. "Evan-" "No! He is. I saw him. I have proof too! And he has a red moon crescent instead of blue." We all gave him weird looks. "Where's the proof?" Tyler asked. He pointed to his face. There was a red hand mark. "What the fuck happened?" Brian asked. "Jon cupped my face and started burning because he's a different fledgling... A red fledgling!" Evan cheered. I looked at Tyler again. He shrugged. "Hey, Evan. I think you need some rest." Tyler said and grabbed Evan's shoulder. "No! I need to tell Willow about this!" He shouted as Tyler pulled him away. We all looked at each other and Marcel spoke up. "We best tell Willow about this."

Tyler

"Evan calm the hell down!" I said as I pushed him into Jon's bed. "I'm being serious! I saw him!" Evan whined like a four year old getting proved wrong. "Evan there's no way. Hell! You were even there when he rejected the Change!" "But he came back alive! He's undead!" Evan gave up and curled up in Jon's bed. "Just leave Tyler. You're making it worse." Evan whimpered silently as I walked out. "Okay. See ya Evan." "Yeah whatever..." I shut the door and walked out of the boys' dorm, back to Nyx's temple.

Marcel

"No! They gotta be a baby blue ya shit!" I yelled at Brian. "Are you shitting me? What's wrong with an ocean blue?" "Would you two stop fucking bickering." Craig said while looking on his computer for some good tones. "Fine, but when in the hell are we gonna be done? We need this for Saturday and it's Thursday." I asked Craig. "We should be done on Friday night." "Good, but I still want that Star Wars marathon." "We may be late." Craig said. "Are you shitting me? I guess I'll tell Lui. We can move it to next Friday or some shit. Maybe after Jon and Luke's pyre we can have it so it'll cheer Evan up?" Brian babbled.

"Now. On this fucking color," Brian pointed at the streamer, "what will we change it to?" "Why don't we keep it an ocean blue? I mean Jon's gamer tag was H2O Delirious." Craig suggested. "Yeah I guess." I sighed. "And I bet ya he might've had an affinity for water..." Brian shook his head back and forth. I dropped the streamer and looked at Craig. "Wholey fuck. Brian if you're right and Evan is telling the truth we may have a complete circle, and an alive Jon and happy Evan." Craig said. "And a good couple." I mumbled. We all started snickering.

We continued our work and finished with lots of streamer. Maybe one too many. We were all packing up and laughing at what I said earlier about Evan and Jon being a couple. We were all laughing until there was a loud shriek. Craig instantly started running. "BLOODY HELL! TYLER!" He shouted and sprinted. Brian and I ran after. We ran towards a figure on the ground and shaking very violently. We stopped as Craig held Tyler in his lap. "What's going on!?" I asked Craig, as he held a blood faced Tyler. "He's having a vision... another one."

*********************

OOOOOOOOOOOOO