Epilogue

All of the Vampyre High Council smiled at the joy of the young vampyres and fledglings. They defeated Darkness, they put the balance back to an even number. "Well, I think they did pretty good." Finncaev said aloud to the other two High Priestesses. "Yes, yes they did." Eirenne agreed. The two High Priestesses talked back and forth about the great achievement Evan had made with the rest of his friends. They both agreed he was truly blessed by Nyx. Through their conversation Finncaev finally noticed how quiet Demeter was. "Are ye okie Demeter? Ye seem a wee bit quiet." Demeter smiled and shook her head, leaving her blank stare. "Did you get an idea?" Eirenne asked. Demeter laughed this time. "Oh no." The High Priestess of Fair Love worried. "I think I know what happened." She continued. "What do you know Finncaev?" The High Priestess of Peace asked. "She got an idea." Finncaev laughed and put her one elbow on the table to get a better look at the High Priestess of Fertility. Demeter just smirked. "Does it have to do something with the poor High Priests in love?" Eirenne worried for Jonathan and Evan. Demeter's smirk got wider. "Oh Goddess." Eirenne face palmed. "Are ye really?" Finncaev laughed. "That's impossible! It's never happened before!" Eirenne snapped. Demeter laugh, "Oh go back to the library and pull out a few books. The oldest vampyre book I know." Demeter snapped back at Eirenne. "So are ye seriously gonna do it?" Finncaev asked once again. Demeter shrugged, "They took care of balance of Darkness and Light. I think they'll be able to take are of a little problem like this." Finncaev shook her head in disbelief, "Imagine all the pain they'll go through! Ye are so evil! But you'll need some fair love to help ye with that." 

"Oh no, I think they'll take care of the making love part." Demeter laughed. "Ye sure? Who are ye gonna do it to?" 

Demeter laughed even harder as a picture of Evan went across their little magic table, which let them see any fledgling or vampyre they asked. Jon was tracing Evan's tattoos, for some reason he didn't get anymore after surviving the Change. He just got the new vampyre strength. Which will hopefully help him through this next problem. "Oh dear Demeter. Are ye sure?" "Yeah, and if he dies, he'll be with Nyx." "What about Jon?" "Whatever happens happens." "Demeter..." "Shhh, we got some work to do. A little magic to do actually." Demeter laughed as Finncaev followed her to her work room. 

*****************