Chapter Thirty Two

David

"WHATA MEAN HIS EYES ARE PITCH BLACK?" I snapped at the nurse. Lui gave me a dirty look as I glared right back. "David calm down." A light voice said behind me. I turned around to look at Evan. He looked deep into me with his brown eyes. He was the High Priest and I had to obey him, he's also my friend. "Use fire to calm yourself." Evan suggested.

"Fire, come to me." I instantly felt the warmth of my element. I smiled with the toasty feeling. "Can I go see him?" I asked the still trembling nurse. She slightly nodded. "Only if you can." She warned. David frowned. "Anything for Marcel."

Evan

I started to follow David but Jon grabbed me. "Come on. We all need to go for Marcel." Jon's look soften.

We all started towards the infirmary. As soon as we walked into the room, and it was terrible. Marcel's eyes were pitch black and there was blood everywhere. David walked over to an unconscious Marcel. Everyone was silent.

Marcel started coughing. Blood sputtering everywhere. "Oh my goddess. Is he going through the-" I instantly covered Jon's mouth with my hand. He looked at me confusion in his blue eyes.

Marcel's coughing got worse. Blood was now staining the bed sheets. David was freaking out. Lui was instantly grabbing him. "David don't!" He screamed. Jon ran out of the room, "I'm going to get a doctor!" While Jon was out if the room shit got worse.

Lui yelped, he jumped away from David flailing his hand in the air. "He burned me!" Lui yelled. I instantly grabbed David and pulled him away. His element didn't hurt me as much as it hurt Lui. I had part of the element as well. "STOP IT! I NEED TO HELP HIM EVAN!" He shouted. I pulled him away and did the one thing that came to mind. I called Spirit to me and knocked him out. I made Lui carry him out to the waiting room.

I walked over to Marcel and our my hand on his head. I called all my elements. "Come on Marcel you can make it through this." I smiled at the partly unconscious Marcel. I used Spirit to soothe him. I removed my hand as his coughing died down. "Goodbye, Marcel..." I sobbed and walked out of the room. Before I shut the door I heard a laugh. "Damn bitch, you think I'm leaving when we still have ass to kick?" I turned around and wrapped my arms around Marcel. "Wholey hell, and I had know idea what I was going to do with David." We both laughed, but Marcel stopped and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Evan... your colors." I gave Marcel a weird look. "What colors?!"

Nelson

"GOD DAMNIT! HOW DO WE GET TRAPPED BY A FUCKING TREE HUGGER AND AN ELECTRA BITCH?!" I yelled at the goddess. Apate only shrugged. I snapped at her. "Why in the hell did you shrug?" The goddess rolled her eyes. "I don't get why it's my problem." Apate argued. I walked up to the goddess, my dark children pissed just as much as I was. "I set you free." I snapped, making one of the dark tendrils wrap around her neck. "So to thank me, you'll help me become immortal. Like you." I let loose of the tendril. The goddess let out a small breath. "I have an idea." She smiled with the thought. I smiled back. "Tell me love."

"So just trick them, who is more protective?" Apate asked. "I think Jon is since he is a warrior now." "Okay, so somehow we have to get Jon to believe Evan is somewhere in danger, Jon goes after him. And at that somewhere, Jon instead gets trapped. Evan will be there trying to save Jon. And I don't think he can beat me again. Apate smiled. "Good so where will we trap them?" I asked. "I do t know yet. Somewhere with a lot of power." A smile came across my face. "I know just the place..." I tapped my fingers together and started laughing. "Those fuckboys are going down."

Marcel

Evan was flipping his shit. "Marcel. What do you mean, "my colors"?" Evan asks as Jon walks in. "I could feel your confusion. What's going on?" I look at Jon his colors are all gray but Iine speck in the middle is a very light baby blue. "I can see Jon's too." I mumbled, waiting for Jon to snap too. "What do my colors look like?" Jon asks. "You're all gray but in the middle of your chest you're a baby blue, almost like the moon." Jon looked at me funny. "Do you know what is means?" I shook my head. "Maybe we should get Nephthys in here." Evan suggested. "I'll go get her and check on David." Evan volunteered. Evan pecked Jon on the lips quick and walked out of the room.

"You two are so damn cute." I said to a still blushing Jon. "You guys are dating now, and connected by an oath. Why do you still blush like that?" Jon laughed, "Because every time it gives me that feeling." I gave him a weird look. "The feeling that makes you think this is just a dream because it's too good to be true." I smiled at the blushing Jon. He rubbed his forearm and looked at me. "So did you tell Evan what color his aura was?" I shook my head no. "Why?" Jon asked, his voice a little softer. "Because I don't think he'd handle it well." Jon scoffed, "How bad could it be?" I gave Jona warning look and told him, "His was like a huge thunderstorm starting but in the middle of his chest, right at his heart, there was a speck of gold."

Jon and I continued talking about the sight thing I had. Nephthys walked into the room with Evan. "So Marcel, from the difference on your eye color and the information Evan gave me, I've got so news for you." Luckily it had to be good because Nephthys was smiling. "Marcel, young fledgling, you are the second Prophet of Nyx, and your Goddess giving gift is," like we needed a fucking drum roll, "True Sight."

****************