Chapter Twenty One

Jonathan

"Fuck! Evan no!" I tried begging Evan not to go crazy. "You can't just-" "Yes I can Jon! And no one is going to stop me from saving my family, again." He huffed. "As in again do you mean?" "You, yes you. And if you're not gonna help me help another part of our family then I'll find some one else to, or I'll go alone." "No! I'll help you Evan, I just didn't think you considered me family-" Evan put his hands on my head and brought me close. So close that I could feel the sweat coming off his forehead. "Ever since I met you, I met your blue gaze, I knew we'd be family." He pushed me away and ran into the dorm. As I stood there breathless. 

Evan

I ran into the boys' dorms. "Ey! Do you guys know where my circle is?" I asked all the male fledglings watching either a football game or an Indiana Jones movie. They all shook their heads. "No, High Priest." "Thanks, and just call me Evan." I ran to everyone's dorms and knocked. Before I could knock on Lui and David's door it opened. "We felt it coming, Lui felt Air acting up and I felt Fire, ye gave us a signal." David explained. "What about everyone else? We need them." I asked, panicking. "Brock should've gotten a signal and Jon's always with you, we may have to message Tyler, Craig, Brian and Marcel." "It's on the news. They'll know." Just on cue, running down the hallway was Tyler and Craig. "Where is Brian and Marcel?" Lui asked. "They're on their way, they were out at the newer Game Stop." Craig answered. "Shit! That's close to the old, abandoned one! That's where Nelson and the bad red fledglings hide!" I exclaimed. "We need to hurry the hell up then." Tyler said. "Are you feeling good enough to fight? Both of you?" They both nodded. "Hell yeah." They said together. 

Jon was waiting outside. "I just got a text from Brian. They're at the newer Game Stop and they saw Nelson with a black creature thing following him. It looked like a cloud of blackness and it was formed like a cage, carrying a lady." Jon read from his phone. Brock was jogging up the sidewalk just to hear enough of the conversation. "I got a big enough car for all of us. Let's go." We all followed Brock to the parking lot. 

A black SUV is what Brock had. Jon and I snuck in the back, which on the back of the driver's and passenger's seats were little T.Vs for movies. Both Jon and I chuckled. As we were chuckling away, Craig and Tyler hopped over the seat in the way back. Lui squeezed back behind them and David of course sat in the middle of Jon and I. "So boys, hows it going?" He said throwing both arms around us. Jon rolled his eyes and I just kinda "Ha" and looked out the window, I was seriously worried about Grandma. 

As Brock pulled to the side, Brian and Marcel were jumping up and down and waving. I instantly got out of the car and ran over to them. "What?" I asked. "Shit man, he's got your g-ma in some sort of black, monster, cage thingy. I think she was singing or talking or something, but he's in that "under-construction" Game Stop over there." Marcel explained. "Were there any red fledglings with him?" "No, but that one chick that used to be the leader of the Dark Daughters and Sons was with him." Brian answered. I nearly choked on air. "Agnetha!" I shouted. I started stomping towards the Game Stop. "Get your shit together boys, cuz we're gonna kick some shitty ass, and get Grandma back." They all smirked and cheered, "For Grandma!" And as a big, awkward but amazing family, we walked into Nelson's little "home". 

Jonathan 

I ran in first. I knew where I was going. I was here before. I ran down into the basement and found the hole. I jumped in and whistled. "Nelson! I wanted to make a little visit." Evan fell out right behind me. Lui behind him, then David, then Tyler, Craig, and Brock, and Brian, bringing up the end was of course Marcel. I walked farther and farther into the hallway. He was probably in the little "kitchen area" we made. I walked into the huge space, which had several mini fridges. I knew what they were filled with. Unfortunately, I filled some of them and drank some of them. Nelson was in the center with Evan's grandma tied onto a plastic chair.