Chapter 6

His lips were hard on mine yet soft . They were urging mine to open up by small nips and licks .
As I opened my lips his tongue entered mine and they were exploring my mouth .
I felt his hand inch up my blouse while his other hand took hold of both my hands in his and raised them above my head and had them pinned there .
He was all over me , his touch , his taste, his smell which made me go heady with all him .
I returned his kiss with a new fervour, I removed my hands from his hold and took hold of his hair in one hand and with the other put it under his t shirt .
      His stomach clenched with my touch but I kept going and raked him with my nails , he hissed and then kissed me on my neck and he_____.
"Leah , there is someone here wanting to meet you ,someone I'm sorry but I forgot her name "
Nathan wrenched himself away from me and opened the door and said something softly to her and closed the door .
He looked at me with an amused look and shook his head like he couldn't believe himself .
"Didn't know you can kiss like that kitty "
"Did you just call me kitty ? " I asked him outraged .
He just shook his head and kissed me again "someone is there waiting for you go meet them first then come back here we'll talk later"
"And by talk you mean ....what happened ....like what happened just now ?"
"No Leah we won't be kissing and I am sorry that I kissed you without your permission , next time I will have more control over what my mind might think about you "
I shook my head at him " Next time don't ask just do it "
As came out of the room I still couldn't believe what I told him and also the icing on the cake was his reaction.
Damn , but did he look hot , with his hair all messed up and looking all flushed up , had my girly parts sighing .

................................................................
Nathan

I can't believe my eyes right now , or my ears .
Did Leah really give the heads up for all the make out sessions to come or was I dreaming .
She really is a hellion.
Damn! A sexy one too .

As I followed her outside the study and as we entered the dining room Leah turned to me,
"Do you know that this house is like something that has come out of a historical era ?"
"How come ?" I asked her smiling .
"Well with all the dining room , sitting room , the yellow room, blue room "
"Wow , and she is funny "
She was grinning at me and curtsying all the way across the room to the sitting room .
Her friend was sitting on the sofa and Leah went over and hugged her.
Her friend mouthed "hot" over and over .
I went into Matilda's nursery and saw her crying , her little face scrunched up and all red . Her fists clenched and flying around and her drool dribbling down her chin .
I picked her up and inhaled her sweet smell and wiped her mouth and kissed her on the forehead.
I felt the prickling again and turned to see Leah coming into the room and reach for the baby and on instinct I felt myself going back .
"You should learn to share " she admonished me .
"Somethings are worth keeping "
"Nathan you are a smooth talker , and a gentleman ,but share buddy and if you want to live with me you have to learn to share "
And with that she took Matilda from me ,and before she could go I grabbed her hands and pulled her to me . I gave Leah Matilda's bib to attach around her neck and kissed Leah on her mouth
"It's Nate" and went out for the conference .

................................................................
Leah

I went down to finish the coffee with Kate and couldn't forget not get the image of Nate's kiss out of my mind .
Someone pulled my hair as I turned to see who is it , all I could see were the walls and nothing , I thought that it was Nathan .
I felt the tug again and saw that it was Matilda chewing on my hair .
As I made my way to Kate she stood and held Matilda in her arms until I disentangled my hair , Kate was holding her stomach and laughing her ass off .
"Didn't believe nor did I dream this would happen for you"
"This is not funny Kate , would you please stop laughing ? "
"I wouldn't miss this for the world ,and why the hell did your husband just went out with a big smile on his face?"
"Did he really? Well....."
"Girl,why are you laughing like an old cloon?"
"It's just that , leave it , so would you like to help me change Matilda's dress as she has got a lot of spittle on it?"
"Nuh...nah ...I didn't sign up for this I only do the holding work and diaper and Kate are just straight out enemies "

I laughed at her and start changing Matilda's clothes , they were wet at the chest .
"So , I should be going right now so , see ya"
"Wait where are you going ?"  I ask her giving Matilda her chew toy so she would be distracted while I change her clothing.
"I gotta go , my working shift starts in an hour and I should be there before my boss gets there"
"Where do you work did you say?"
"At the local library until I land that teaching gig at the private school , seriously Leah ? Your brain seems to be fried after your interaction with your husband , what the hell did he do to you ? "
She was snickering at me while packing her bags and after she's done , came over to me and hugged me, gave a kiss to Matilda and went out .
I looked down at Matilda to see if I have dressed her correctly , she was staring up at me smiling in her cute way and then the next second wailing .

I couldn't stop her no matter what and suddenly the door to the sitting room opened widely with a bang and Nathan came striding towards me and tool Matilda .
"Leah why don't you go see if lunch is ready "
"Yeah sure , is she's alright I promise I didn't do anything"
"Your cute , no she is just hungry I'll see that she gets fed , you go on and do what you were doing "
I nodded my head and went up to the room and sat on the bed . I think that Nate is a little overprotective of Matilda , a lot actually , and why? There are no maids around when she is crying but the next second Nate is there for her.
I just couldn't figure it out or am I sleepy ?