Towards the Scorpion People

Meanwhile, an alarmed servant was rushing to the Mistress. He told everything that happened to her "hypnotized" followers.

"WHAT?!" an angry Mistress exclaimed.

"And they have Illoaide with them!" the servant replied.

The Mistress fell silent, and in a low voice, she said, "Prepare the entire army to go to the Scorpion Domain. I will personally see them there."

...

Meanwhile, a long conversation happened among the group, and the highlight of it was the long and repeated explanation of Concorde and Illoaide towards the three champions.

"If you got Chosen from the Hereafter," Lux asked, "then why is another spider girl along?"

"What? Do you not enjoy my company?" Cirrus retorted

"Calm down babe," Matharos replied, "I'll handle this. She's my GF, you guys, and an awesome DJ too."

"Wait!" Varblah asked, "She's a DJ?!"

"And so are we," Nimrodeux replied, "Matharos and I go by the name The Northern Lights."

"And what about her?" Mako asked, excited.

"She goes by the name Cirrus," Nimrodeux replied, "It's actually her real name as well."

"Oohh," Varblah commented, "So cloudy. Do you know Sona?"

"Her?" Cirrus asked, "Very well! In fact, she was the one who discovered my talent for deejaying, unlike all other Jorōgumos who excel in seducing a man, taking him to Paradise, and swallowing him whole or keeping him as eternal mate. Yeech!"

"Least you took that path," Mako replied, "Do send us samples of your songs. Maybe we can collaborate."

"Maybe later," Matharos replied, "once the world has been saved from the Mistress once and for all."

"And Matt here has a very good point," Lukendra remarked, "The Mistress has sent her entire army to aid the Scorpion People against you, and we must get there fast."

"Then let's go!" Illoaide interjected.

...

They sealed up the crippled legs of Elise with silk wrappings and healing spells. Once that was done, they teleported from the house.