Why not, Justin?

- Mom? - I see how she's openning her eyes.

- Hey, Jen... Wha...- She looks confused.

- We're at the hospital- I look at her - I dont know what did you do, doctors won't tell me but please don't do it again, I was so scared mom, please, I tried to call dad but he didn't want to come... I hate this I seriously hate this... - I try not to cry.

- Don't worry about me honey, I'm okay.- I nod and we stay in silence.

- So... tell me... where have you been the last 4 days?

- Sorry for that... I've been with Justin the last couple of days...

- What do you mean "been"? You're always with h... ooohh... Did you...? - She asks me.

- No, no...- I lie.- We have just been together... and I think I liked it...

- Jennifer you can't go out with him. He's the reason you were in jail.

- But i don't care about that mom! I like him!

- If it wasn't for him you would still go to that private school your father and I paid for years! And just for your education!

- Whatever.- I get up and look at her.- I thought we could have a normal 'mother - daughter' conversation but I think it's impossible. - I go to the door.- Call me when you get home.- I leave.

I get into Justins car. I sit and look at him, he smiles at me, i get closer to him but he gets away.

- Hey...- I say.

- What are you doing? - He asks looking angry.

- I don't know... I thought...

- You thought wrong Jen.- He starts the car and we head to his house.