Please, listen to me!

- Fuck...- I whisper.

- Were you going to your boyfriends house? - I don't answer and she keeps talking.- I'm going too... You know... he called me.

- What? - I interrupt.

- Yeah... He told me he sold drugs so... I'm gonna buy him.

- He'd never do that. He knows you're minor.- I don't believe her. She shrugs and keeps walking towards Justin's house.- Hey! Don't go in there! - I say touching her arm.

- First of all, do NOT touch me, and second, he invited me.- I follow her into the house and we go upstairs. He's lying on his bed smoking.

- Hi Justin.- Andrea says smiling.

- Hey...- I think he hasn't seen me...? - I got the drugs over here.- He stands up and opens a drawer, takes two small bags and comes closer to Andrea. I'm standing there like I don't exist.

- How much is it? - Asks Andrea.

- 200 dollars.- Andrea looks at him not believing it. She takes two bills of $100 and hands it to Justin. He's about to give it to Andrea when I stop him.

- What the fuck are you doing Justin? - He looks at me and shrugs.

- It's her problem now, not mine.- She gives it to her and she walks away.

- You know she's a minor, right? You could get fucking arrested!

- I don't care Jen! I really don't care anymore! I need the money, and I need to get rid of all the drugs!

I don't answer and look in other direction. We stay quiet.

- Why didn't you fucking tell me you worked in this???!!!! - I explode.

- I was protecting you!!!! Don't you get it??

- Protecting me selling drugs to everyone that I know??? Oh come on...

- Yes, Jen! - He approaches me and looks at me.- You mean the world to me, I have a job, I have money now, we can go wherever you want, whenever you want, ok?

- Wh... What do you mean?

- Are you serious? I love you! We can get out of here and go to LA, or New York, or wherever you want! - I don't answer. He seems excited. He just said he loved me, i don't know if I trust him or not... Maybe he's high... Maybe he isn't...

- You got the school job, right?

- Yeah, why?

- Promise me, you won't do drugs in these three months.

- Promise.

- I will stay here till tomorrow so I see you don't snort anything. Let's see if you remember this conversation...

- Jen. Of course I will! I'm not high, okay? - He's smiling. I can't help it but show a little smile too.

- Just. Agh. I'm tired. Let's sleep, ok?

- Okay...- He hugs me and we lie on his bed.