Him, just him

- I’ll be back in a minute. - He enters in the bathroom and closes the door. Oh my god. I’m going to lose my virginity. He’s hot, he’s nice, he’s my best friend. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. I get rid of my t-shirt and wait for him to come out. He gets out only wearing his underpants. He has an incredible body. Perfect abs, perfect face. He approaches me and lies over me. He stares at my breasts.

- Whoa… Never thought we were going to do this…

- Me neither…- I say nervous. I make him look at my eyes, I get closer to his face and I kiss him. What a perfect kiss. Breathtaking. He looks at me and starts kissing my chest, it’s turning me on. He keeps kissing me all over. I start noticing his lump. We get rid of all of our clothes and get in the business. It hurts. It feels good. I start to moan. He smiles. I smile.

When we finish we stay in the bed.

- You liked it? – He asks.

- Yeah.- I’m confused.- Can you do me another favor?

- What?

- Just…- I get up a little and kiss him. I kiss him deeply, passionate, sweetly. I separate from him and lie again.

- What was that? – He asks confused.

- I… I don’t know…- He turns around and looks at me.

- I liked it. - I smile and I see how he’s getting closer to me. He kisses me again. I let him. We like this.

We spend the whole night cuddling and the next day in his house.

- I don’t want to go out today. - I say out loud so he can hear me from the bathroom.

- But you need to get ready for school. Doesn’t it start tomorrow?

- Yeah… But I don’t like it there you know…- I say covering myself up under the sheets.

- I know, I know, but you have to go…

- Okay, okay… But its tomorrow, so let’s not talk about it.

- Okay, how’s Rocky? – He asks approaching the bed.

- Oh my god Rocky! – I get up and start putting on my clothes.

- Wait, I’m going with you.

We get to my house and we hear my dog barking. I open the door and we get in the house, everything is very quiet, Rocky goes running to the living room, we follow him confused.

- Oh my god, mom!! – She’s unconscious and I’m trying to wake her up. I can’t. Justin calls the ambulance and they arrive 15 minutes later. We get on the car and follow them. I start crying.

- Everything’s gonna be alright, Jen, don’t worry.- We hold hands and I look at him. Why didn’t I see this before in him? He’s perfect.