Fake boyfriend???

- What? Are you serious? No! 

- Oh come on! What's the problem? You were sooo liking it!

- Everyone is going to know! - I'm mad, Justin comes to my mind. Shit. Arts. I look at my phone to look the time, in 5 minutes the class will be over. 

I get out of the bathroom and I hear George following me.

- Where are you going? - He asks. I stop and turn around.

- I'm going to class, this shouldn't have happened.

- Why? Just, because of that teacher? If people see you with me they won't think you're with the teacher.- That leaves me left wondering.

- Would you do me a favor?

- Sure, what?

- What if we act like we're going out IN school but then I go home with Justin and you go to yours and play videogames?

- You want me to be like, your 'fake' boyfriend?? - I nod, hoping he says yes.- Yeah, okay, but we need rules. 

- Okay...

- 1st. I can kiss you whenever I want.

- What? No! Whenever I need to kiss you I'll kiss you, but you won't na-ha - I shake my head.

- At least let me touch you whenever I want.- He looks at me. 

- Okay, you can. 

- All of these is just a major turn on Jen...- I smile at him and turn around to keep going. I get to the class and wait outside till the ring bells and he gets out. 

- Justin! - I say getting his attention.

- Here you need to call me Mr. Theroux, please. Where were you?

- Ugh... I'm sorry, I'll explain it later, the good thing is that I know how to be together without being caught.- I smile.- I don't feel like going to class today, so I'll wait for you in your house, okay?

- What?? Jen, you need to go to class! 

- It's just today! I promise!

- Okay...- He looks up.- Now, Mrs. Aniston I need to go to another class.- He says out loud when we see another teacher passing by.

- Okay, bye Mr. Theroux.- I smile at him and turn around to get out of the school.

I go to my house first to get Rocky and then I head to Justin's. 

At 11:30 I receive a Whats App from George.

                  - Where are you?

                  - I didn't feel like going to class today so I'm home, why?

             - Ppl have already seen the video and they're congratulating me, but Andrea and her      girlfriends are calling you everything...

                  - I don't care... See you tomorrow

                  - Bye bye girlfriend;)

                  - I'm not your girlfriend...

                  - I'm in school, you are my girlfriend here, it's not my fault you arent here. 

                  - Bye George..

                  - Bye!

I wait lying on the couch till I hear Justin opening the front door. I run to him and kiss him hard, but he pushes me away.

- What? - I ask confused.

- Are you fucking serious? Today I had to take a phone away from a student just to see you making out with some random guy and you say 'what?' ?? 

- Justin! If people see that I'm going out with someone, they won't think I'm going out with the teacher! It's good for the both of us! 

- But Jen, do you think it's easy for me to see you kissing another guy???? You could hear the moans in the fucking video! 

- I'm sorry okay?? We have to deal with it, I have to pretend I'm going out with this guy and you have to pretend you don't have any interest in me! We can do this Justin! - He looks away.

- I just don't want people to call you whore... 

- What?

- People were calling you slut and whore and everything, I even heard that they heard that someone gave you money so they could sleep with you... ugh, i forgot how is high school...

- I am gonna kick some ass.- I get out of the house mad. I need to find Andrea. I'm sure she did all of these. I'm sure she forced the girl who recorded us to give her the video and then spread it out. 

I need to punch her.