Well, this can be new.

I think everything was going good, I stayed with him 2 weeks before he started working in my school and he didn't do drugs or anything, that I know of. 

It's Monday and I have Arts with him in the first period. I'm nervous. I head to my house before going to school so we can arrive separately.

I go to school and head to my class. George stops me in the hall.

- Hey, Jen. I heard you 'know' the new teacher.- He says smiling.- Are you going to sleep with him? Is that what turns you on? Teachers? Because you know I can dress up like a teacher whenever you want... - I stare at him not knowing what to say. That was just, mean.

- If you want me so bad, grow up and then call me.- I keep walking not looking back and my phone starts to ring.

- Yes?

- It's George.- I turn around and see him smiling and approaching me. We hung up. - I'm sorry Jen...

- I don't care George, I need to go to class, we can talk later.

- You always dessapear! Whenever there's a break I never can find you, I want to talk to you... - I sigh and nod. I walk to the girls bathroom and get him in with me. 

I see myself in the huge mirror. Bad decission. Oh my god, can I be uglier right now.

- You're so fucking pretty...- He says interrupting my thoughts.

- We almost never talk...- I turn around and and look at his eyes. Those blue blue blue blueeee eyes. Oh shit. He's hot. He's soooo hot right now. His messy hair right now is so sdfjnsdfkjvnfd.

- I know... And I want that to change. I'm sick of my friends. And since we kissed... - He stops looking at my eyes.- Look.- He says changing his mind.- I'm jealous, ok? When I heard about you kissing Andrea's boyfriend I didn't know why or how or... i don't know, i just felt jealous, and then Andrea told me that she kissed YOUR boyfriend, and I was like, she has a boyfriend?? And she was like, 'yeah, he's okay, he looks older than us, but he doesn't kiss that good', and since then all I want to do is kiss you one more time and prove you that I'm better than him. I am, I really am.- He breathes.

I don't know what to say. I just open my mouth about to say something stupid and he kisses me. I feel his tongue entering my mouth, I can't stop him, it's addictive, I put my arms around his neck and he holds me by my wrist, this is getting out of hand, he holds me up and I put my legs around him, he pushes me against a wall, he starts to suck my neck and I let out a little groan. I hear footsteps coming closer to the bathroom but I don't want to stop so I ignore it and I feel his hand under my t-shirt, still kissing and sucking my neck I raise my head back and enjoy the pleasure. I feel how his bump is growing with my moans, when I look down to undo his belt I see someone starring at us infront of the door amused. 

- Get out.- I say out loud. 

- What? I'm not even in yet.- George says confused. I look at him first and then at the girl. She's recording. Oh fuck. 

- She's recording.- I whisper to George.- Give me your phone.- I say getting out of George's arms and approaching the girl. She shakes her head and gets out of the bathrrom running. I don't feel like go to chase her and I just sigh.

I turn around and look at George.

- Can we continue? - He says smiling.