If it can get worse, it will get worse.

I get to Justin's and get some food from the fridge. I go upstairs and find him laying on his bed sleeping. I turn around to go to the kitchen and eat the food there. When I'm done I go upstairs again to take a shower. 

I get undressed and enter the shower. I think, I think and think over again. My life is a mess. So many stupid decissions I need to make. Ugh, this is stupid. I just want to be with Justin. That's all I'm asking for. 

I get out of the shower, dry myself and get out of the bathroom. I approach the bed where Justin is laying and lay next to him. I kiss his ear, then his cheek and end up in his mouth.

- Hey...- He says with his morning voice. God, that's sexy.

- Hey... I'm naked.- He looks at me and smiles.

- You cheated on me...- He says hesitating.

- Come on Justin... This could save us... I just have to act like I'm going out with him in school and then... I'm all yours...- I smile and get on top of him. He stays quiet and smiles.

- Wow... Yes, you are naked...- He makes me sit up and straddle him so he can get rid of his t-shirt.- So... You're telling me, that if I see you in the hall touching or kissing any other guy... I get to do this when I come home? - He smiles, he sits up and kisses me.

- Yes.- I answer holding his face.

- Everyday? 

- Everyday.- We smile.- Well, except when I'm on my period, because that would be a little bit gross... don't you think.- I laugh.

- Why didn't we do this earlier. I don't get it. - He says playing with my hair.

- I don't know... I guess we kind of already were... you know... we didn't know it, but we already were like a couple...

- Well, yeah... except that I actually slept with other chicks...- He says smiling.

- And you should feel guilty about that! 

- I am! - He smirks and kisses me on my nose. I feel like I'm losing it. I need him. I smile and kiss him hard on the lips.- You wanna..?

-  I do.- I lay him down and continue kissing him.

-----------

The next day, we get up and go to school separately, like always, we have to get used to this. I'm walking down the hall to my locker and I spot George waiting for me infront of it. I approach him and hug him making sure someone is watching.

- Hi! - I say with a big smile.

- Why so happy?- He asks.- Has my girlfriend cheated on me already?- He asks again as rhetorical question.

- Ha. Very funny, let's go to class. We have maths.- I say pulling him by the t-shirt.

- You know what Jen?

- What.- I say as I turn around and face him.

- I want to skip maths. I want to be with my girlfriend.- He smirks.

- George! Nobody's watching! Don't you get it?

- Oh I get it, but don't you get that if I have the chance to be your boyfriend I'm going to spend my 7 hours of school with you? 

- What? Why!?

- Jen, I like you a lot, okay!? You're hot, you don't have many friends, but... you're hot! And I like you... that's all...

- Okay, okay, let's do this. We get to skip only one class every week. And we are not going to have sex okay. Ever.Is that clear? 

- But I can kiss you whenever I want to?- He seems excited. This is like some kind of sick joke. Why am I even doing this. Ugh.

- Only if there's someone watching.- I answer. He stares at me and smiles. Shit. His smile. 

- Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to kiss me right now.- I stay quiet and shook my head without stop looking at his blue eyes. He's coming closer to me. He just grabbed my ass. Shit he just grabbed my ass. Why am I not moving. I can't breathe. 

- Kiss me.- I say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm sorry for the really super dooper late update lol but I really want to start writting again sooooo.. tell me what you think about this chapter!  I looovveee you <3