Hey stranger

What am I doing. I'm kissing him. 

- N-no.- I say separating from him.

- What?

- I have a boyfriend! - We're in the middle of the hall. We need to go somewhere else, someone could see us or hear us. I look around. The toilets. Always choose the toilets.- Come.- I open the door and make sure no one is in there. I start talking.- You have to stop doing this. 

- What do you mean with this.

- The "look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to kiss me right now" thing.- I say immitating his voice. He smirks and smiles. Again. That. fucking.smile. 

- Jen... You like me... Admit it already and let's kiss!- He takes me by my waist.

- No, I don't like you, I'm... attracted to you.- I can't look directly to his eyes. They're going to be the death of me.- Somehow... My body is attracted to you, and I don't like that.- He stays quiet so I keep talking like a loser.- I-I don't like your personaliy, I don't like you sense of humor, I.- He kisses me. My knees. I can't feel my knees. I hold his face with my hands and open my mouth letting his tongue play with mine. I get lost. He moves us to the nearest wall and takes all the control of the situation. He lifts my t-shirt a little bit and starts touching my boobs while sucking on my neck. This feels good. This feels reeally good. I can't help it but moan.- We're... not going to have sex... you know that, right?- He keeps kissing me all over my neck and lips.

- You're a virgin?- He asks without stopping.

- No... I'm not, but I have a boyfriend. I'm not going to have sex with you.- He stops and smiles at me. He gives me a quick peck and answers.

- Okay... Sounds good, let's just have fun then.- He gets one hand under my pants touching me there.

- Hey!- I scream and look at him.

- Come on Jen... No one will find out.- Without waiting for me to answer he starts massaging me. Gosh. Why me. I accidentally moan in pleasure. He gets under my underwear and continues. I raise my head back and enjoy.

- Faster.- I ask. He listens. He's going faster and faster.- Ah... ah ah ah...- I don't want to come yet but his hands are the magic.- I'm... close...- I breathe out.- Faster, go faster.- He moves his fingers as fast as he can. I come. I try to catch my breathe. Wow. That was good. 

- Good...?- He asks smiling. I nod without looking at his eyes and get his hand off of me. I go infront of the mirror to see myself. I'm a mess.- Hey, you're not going to say anything?- He reaches me and hugs me from behind kissing my cheek. I still don't answer and I keep looking at myself in the huge mirror.- You know... That turned me on... but no sex so... I'm going to respect that line.

- Promise.- I spit out.- Promise you won't say anything about this. To anyone. Promise me.- I look at his eyes. He knows I'm being serious.

- I promise.- He kisses me and I separate from him quickly.

- No.- I say answering to his kiss. I reach the door.- Let's go. We have french class. 

-----------------

- Soo... How was your day?- I ask Justin laying on his bed.

- I don't know... You tell me! I have to watch my girlfriend kissing some other guy in the hall everyday! But other from that, my day was just okay, yours? - He smirks.

- Good... I missed you.- I smile.  

- Cute.- He comes and lays next to me.- I hate the fact that we spend 7 hours in the same place but we're not together.

- Yeah... Me too...- I answer feeling guilty as fuck.

- You know what should we do? - He says excited.- Every time I got a break, you can skip class and we can do some stuff together... If you know what I mean...- He smiles and kisses me on my forehead.

- Yes! Let's do that, tomorrow for example.

- Yeah, we're going to have fun, okay? I'll bring the condoms.- I look up at him and he winks. I bet we're going to have soo much fun...