Chapter Fourteen~ Frazer Crest.

Lucien's PoV.

After The Venatores regrouped at my father's house, The Captain decided to throw a tantrum.

"Failed." He snarled at everyone. "We, The Venatores failed."

The Captain was very whiny. He has only been Captain for 3 months, after his father handed over the title and all its responsibilities to him. He was a year older than me, and I can't imagine putting up with him until I had a son to take my place as Chief.

"And you Lucien," he said turning to me with icy eyes, "you failed miserably."

Sure crybaby.

"Captain, the girl is smart, we've had an encounter with her, so you know I'm telling the truth, she slipped away." I said frowning, "like the two others did."

The Captain slammed his palm on our kitchen table.

"Theresa and Jessica Bloom both have experience," he began pacing, "Alecia Allen is new to all of this and yet, she's bested us."

That's my girl.

"What should we do now Captain?" Malcolm asked leaning forward.

"Right now, we tend to our wounded, tomorrow we'll meet for a plan to be instigated. Dismissed."

Everyone walked out of the house and disappeared into the forest.

I checked my watch 5:30... I walked out and started jogging to Frazer Crest, hoping Ally would show up.

Alecia's PoV.

Grandma and aunt Jessica didn't make it out of the fight completely unscathed.

When I found them by the river earlier, there was an arrow in aunt Jessica's shoulder blade and grandma had a gash on her forehead. They both looked pale and tired.

Grandma called Trey and Michelle to come and get us.

"Oh my god! Theresa! Jessica!" Michelle ran over to them and gave them quick hugs. She turned to Trey, "let's get them in the car."

I watched as Trey and Michelle supported them and helped them into the backseat of the car.

Michelle came back bringing a sweat suit in her hands, to see me still in bird form. She placed them on the tree branch and skipped back to the car.

I flew down to the ground and took a deep breath, soon I was human again and it wasn't painful at all changing back. I hurriedly put on the clothes and ran over to the car.

I saw my grandmother and aunt with their eyes closed and their heads bent back, they looked asleep.

Trey looked at me worriedly. "Ally..."

I waved him off, "I'm fine, get them to the hospital-"

"No," aunt Jessica coughed, "not the hospital, take us to Michelle's house." She said, falling back to sleep.

Michelle nodded and hopped into the front seat.

I tugged on Trey's arm. "I'm not coming."