Chapter Three

Isabella's POV:
I started walking to my room but my mom called me.
"So sweetie, did you go around the neighborhood?" She asked sweetly.
"Uh, yeah everyone was really nice." I lied.
I completely forgot about the whole neighborhood. I thought to myself.
"Thewe's a weally cute boy next doow mommy." Aubrey said, going on the couch. I chuckled.
"Really?" My mom said, also chuckling. She nodded.
"What's his name again?" I asked, to see if she knew.
"Um, I don't know." She said like she was the queen.
"His name is Ponyboy, Aubrey." I corrected her.
"Oh yeah! That's his name." She giggled. My mom laughed.
"Awe, my baby girl has a crush." She joked.
"What's a cwush?" Aubrey asked.
"It's someone who you like." I said, sitting next to her.
"Ohhhhhh." She said.
"Oh uh, mom?" I said.
"Yes?" She asked.
"I have a date on Saturday. Not like a date date but more like a hang out." I said, moving my hands around.
"Really? With who?" She asked.
"It's um, that boy who I met at the DX station. Turns out, he lives next door. His name is Sodapop." I said, smiling.
"Sounds like a unique name. But is he nice?"
"Yeah, totally nice. He asked me to go out with him this Saturday at Dairy Queen. May I go?" I asked. She sighed.
"I don't know sweetie. You don't know him very well."
"He asked me out to dairy Queen to get to know him better." I said. She sighed again.
"Ugh, fine. But be careful and also, what time?" She asked.
"He said he'll pick me up at 7pm." I said.
"I want you home by 10 you hear me?"
"Definitely. No breaking curfew. Got it." I said, looking down. She smiled. I hugged her.
"Thanks mom. I love you." I said.
"I love you too dear." She said. I pulled away.
"Can you come play house with me Isabella?" Aubrey asked, getting off the couch.
"I would love to." I said, reaching out my hand for her to grab.
"In my new play woom!" She said. I chuckled and we ran to her play room.

We walked in.
"Let's play family house!" She said. I chuckled.
"Sounds good to me." I said.
"I'll be the mom and you be the dad." She said. I smiled. I put on a suit and tie (it was from a play from a year ago) and also a fedora hat. I tied my hair, and put a fake mustache on. Aubrey put on mom's long pearls, Cinderella earrings, mom's blue sparkly dress, and my pink heels. Plus, white gloves. I set up a little table and little cookies with water and pretended it was tea.

We started our game.
"I'll be Dave and you can be-" she cut me off.
"Pwincess Abigail!" She said. I giggled.
"Okay let's start!" I said.
"Oh Dave, can you pull the seat out fow me to sit in?" She said, all princess like.
"Of course my dear madam." I said, in a man's voice. I pulled out the seat. She sat down.
"Why thank you Davie!" She said. I sat down across from her.
"Why isn't this tea tasty today?" She said. I smiled.
"Of course it is!" I said. We clinked our tea cups together and drank. After about five minutes, I stood up.
"Want to dance madam?" I asked, holding out my hand.
"Of couwse Davie! Gladly to." She stood up, I picked her up and we started dancing. I put on ballroom music. I danced with her in my arms, ballroom style. Hand in hand. Her left hand on my right shoulder, and her other hand in mine. I spinned around and she yelled "weee!" I chuckled.

When the music stopped, I put her down.
"Thank you fow the wondewful dance Davie!" She said.
"Anytime princess Abigail." I said again in a man's voice.
"Shall we kiss?" She asked. I chuckled.
"We shall." I crouched down and I kissed her cheek.
"Thank you Davie. Youw the best." She said. I smiled.
"I have a surprise for you madam." I said.
"What shall it be?" She said, acting mature. I smirked and picked her up and tickled/kissed her many times on the cheek. I tickled her stomach and neck. She couldn't stop laughing.
"Okay that's enough!" She said, trying to breath. I chuckled and put her down.
"Thank you again Davie." She said.
"Anytime darling." I said. We both smiled.
"Let's play again latew." She said. I smiled.
"Great. See you here later." I said. I took off my suit, tie, and fedora. I let down my hair and went to watch TV.

Every week I have a play date with Aubrey. She is the best sister anyone could have. She is fun to play with. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my world.

I really like this chapter. I find it cute.❤