Chapter Ten

Sodapop's POV:
"I do." I say to Isabella as she stands there, looking stunning in her beautiful wedding dress. She smiles.
"Now, Isabella, do you take Sodapop Patrick Curtis to be your lovely wedded husband (A/N: I think that's how it goes) to love and to hold, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" I smiled so much.
"I...
"SODA!" Someone yelled in my head. I was having a really good dream and someone had to ruin it. That someone, was Steve.
"Huh?! What?!" I yelled in confusion.
"Wake up! Breakfast is ready. Besides, we have work to today!" Steve said.
"Steve," I said, calmly. He nodded.
"I was about to find out if Isabella was going to say yes or no!" I yelled at him.
"Sorry dude." He said. I nodded. I got up and went to take a shower.

I got dressed and went with Steve outside to his truck. I saw Isabella playing with Aubrey outside. I saw her and she saw me. She smiled and I smiled back, winking. But I didn't watch where I was going. I bumped into a bush and almost fell. I saw she giggled and I tried not to look like a fool. I cleared my throat and continued walking. She giggles beautifully. I really want to marry her someday. But in order to do that, I have to ask her to be my girlfriend. I have to ask her today. I can't go a day with thinking about her and still not being her boyfriend.

"So, you almost literally fell head over heels for that girl." Steve said, buckling his seatbelt.
"She's not some girl, Steve. She's unique. She's beautiful, amazing, sweet, and talented." I said, smiling.
"You must really like her huh, buddy?" He asked.
"I don't think I like her. I think I am in love with her." I said, sighing.
"My little buddy is in love. Aweee." He said.
"Shut up." I chuckled. He chuckled too.

We made it to the station. Steve and I started working. I couldn't stop thinking about Isabella. She is too amazing. I had to ask her out today and right now.
"Steve, I'll be back. I have something important to do." I said, walking away.
"Alright! See ya!" He said. I smiled and started walking over to Isabella. I was whistling and doing my little happy dance. I was finally going to ask Isabella out!

I finally made it to the sidewalk in front of her house. I saw Isabella at her door. But I couldn't believe my eyes. My confidence fell hard.

There it is! Sorry it's short.❤ I had to update it like 5 times. Dang it Wattpad.