Chapter Twenty

Isabella's POV:
My friends left later. I felt better after hanging out with them. I was tired, but I also wanted to hang out with the love of my life. I called him.
"Hey Sodapop, wanna hang out?"
"Yeah. Wait, aren't you in the hospital?"
"Yeah. I just got out. My friends came by and I hung out with them. Now I wanna hang out with you. Right now? If you have time."
"Yeah. I have nothing better to do."
"I'll come over in 5?"
"Great. See you soon."

I smiled and hung up. I put on my dirty converse and headed over to Sodapop's house. I knocked on the door. He opened it.
"Hey Isabella." He smiled.
"Hey. You ready?" I asked.
"Yeah. Let's go." He said. I grabbed his hand and we headed over to a park. We sat down.
"So, are you ok now?" He asked.
"Yeah. Better than ever." I smiled.
"I really missed you." He said.
"Me too." I said. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"You know, we haven't really gone out on a date ever since we started dating, I think." He said. I put my head up.
"Yeah. True. But we are here at the park. This could be called a date." I smiled.
"Yeah. So true." He chuckled. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed.
"Isabella?" He said.
"Yeah?" I nodded.
"I-I love you." He said. I smiled.
"I love you too." I said. He smiled. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips sweetly. I kissed back. This was nothing like our first kiss. I felt like this was our real first kiss. I put my hand on the back of his head. We pulled away after a few seconds.
"I think that was our real first kiss." I said.
"It felt like it." He said.
"I have never had someone like you before." I told him.
"Me too, baby." He said.
"Now what?" I asked.
"Lets be kids again and play on the swings!" He suggested.
"Great!" I said. He stood up and grabbed my hand. We ran to the swings.
"Get on. I'll push you." He said. I smiled and got on the dark brown swing that seemed to new new but the chains looked rusty.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said. He started pushing me back and forth. Not too fast and not too slow. I was busy looking down at my feet.
"Hey Sodapop!" I heard someone call out. Sodapop stopped swinging me and I fell on my butt.
"Hey!" I said angrily at Sodapop. I looks up. He looked in shock. He wasn't looking at anything else besides this girl with beautiful blonde hair and China blue eyes.
"Sandy?" Sodapop asked in shock.

There you go! Hope you liked it! Sorry this took long! And sorry it's short!
Cliffhanger!!!❤❤❤