Chapter Twenty Four

Isabella's POV:
I can't believe Aubrey locked me and Sodapop in here! I didn't even want to speak to him! Or maybe I did? I don't know but it was confusing me right now. I looked at Sodapop and he was just staring at the floor. I wasn't thinking so I just walked over to him.
"Hey." I said. He just waved.
"How you been?" I asked.
"Oh, I've been great!"
"Oh really?" I asked.
"Yeah, I went back to school, graduating in two months, got a promotion at the DX!" He said sounding cheerful.
"That's great!" I smiled.
"It's not great! I made that up. I didn't go back to school, I am not graduating in two months, and I quit my job at the DX." He stood up looking at me sadly.
"W-why?" I asked.
"Isabella... I have been a wreck without you. My life is depressing without you. You are the air I breath.  You are the key to my heart." He said. He almost teared up. Wait, he was tearing up. I stood up in front of him.
"Sodapop, I have missed you too. My friends tried a lot to get me to stop thinking about boys. But I realized I can't stop thinking about one boy." I said.
"Justin Bieber?" He asked. I chuckled.
"No, silly, you. I don't think I can ever stop thinking about you. Even after what you did to break my heart, I still couldn't stop thinking about you." I said, trying to smile.
"Isabella, I never meant for anything like that to happen. I swear I never meant to hurt you. I still and will always love you." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed.
"I still love you too Sodapop." I said. We stood there in silence for about ten seconds.
"So." He said.
"So do you want to get back together again?" I asked.
"Yes, and I swear never to hurt you again." He said holding up one hand. I smiled.
"Me too." I smiled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He smiled and I kissed him slowly on the lips.
"Isabella, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said.
"You are too." I said. I hugged him again.
"YOU BASTARD!!!" I heard someone yell outside. I ran to the door (which was still tied to the pole). Aubrey was on top of Dallas hitting him. I banged on the door.
"Aubrey stop!!" I yelled.
"What is happening?!" I asked.
"Dallas said how monopoly is for babies and it's stupid." Darry said.
"Yeah you shouldn't mess with her about monopoly. It's her favorite game." I chuckled.
"Dar, untie the knot." Sodapop said. Darry nodded and untied it. Sodapop and I came out. I walked it front of the steps and took Aubrey off of Dallas.
"That's enough kiddo. Let's go." I said.
"Give me a sec." Aubrey said. I put her down and walked to Dallas. She told him to bent down. He did.
"This is for insulting monopoly!" She yelled and she kicked him in the shin.
"This is for saying we're related which I'm glad we're not!" She said and she kicked him in the stomach.
"And this is for NOT LIKING KIDS!" She yelled and she punched him in the face.
"Aubrey!" I yelled at her.
"Come on. Let's go." She said. She gave Dally the stink eye and walked towards our house.
"I'll see you guys later." I said. Sodapop winked at me. I smiled and walked back to my house. My mom still wasn't home. My mom takes a lot of time at the store.

Sodapop's POV:
I'm sure glad to have Isabella back in my life. She's the love of my life. Dallas got up.
"Man, for a seven year old, she can kick ass." He said. We all chuckled.
"Can we use her for rumbles?" He asked.
"Yeah. She's better at fighting than you." Two-Bit said.
"Come on, let's go inside." I said. We all went inside.
"Ya happy now, buddy?" Darry asked.
"I'm better than happy." I smiled.
"Glad to hear that." Darry smiled.
"Me too." I said.
"So now that she's back in your life. Are you going to start working again?" Darry asked.
"Yeah!" I said. I couldn't think about anything else besides Isabella.

Hope you like this muchachas!💘