Leaving Part 2

After a while, I rolled off Christan, got up and went to my closet, opening it.

"What should I wear for the... you know...flight?" I asked, dreading the word. I hated knowing I'm leaving him behind...

"Something comfortable. I mean it is a 23 hour flight." He was frowning.

"Darling don't frown. It'll give you wrinkles." I said, mocking him from earlier. He just smiled and laughed his adorable laugh.

"I don't wanna go!!" I whined, walking over and sitting on his lap, burying my face in his neck. He just wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me. My arms snaked around his neck as I hugged back. My legs found their way around his waist.

"I love you too." he said, out of nowhere, into my ear. I pulled back a little and gave him a confused look.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"Earlier, you said you love me, more than a best friend. That's where it came from." he replied, smiling. I smiled back even bigger and pulled him back into the hug. We hugged for a while and it would've been longer if it wasn't for mom coming in and ruining the moment.

"Breakfast is ready." She said through the crack of the door. She was probably scared she was walking in on something. 'Wow mom! Way to ruin the moment.' I awkwardly got off Christan's lap, grabbed his hand and dragged him down the stairs.

Mom made pancakes. Our favorite! Just another reason I loved Christan.