The 'Accident'

"Miss me?" She smirked, throwing a punch at my face, only to miss. I punched her in the nose, causing her to fly back as I held her down.

"Why are you doing this when you know I'm going to win?"I growled, holding down her arms and legs. I looked up a little and saw Christian. He looked scared to death. I'm not surprised. He always hated to watch me fight. I softly smiled at him, ignoring Brittnee, who was struggling to get out of my grip. I looked back at Luke, Autumn, and Ashton. Luke looked like Christian, scared as fuck. Ashton looked serious. Autumn looked excited. She always got really into the fights. Don't ask me why, she just does. I looked back at Brittnee and growled. "Why don't you just give up?"

"Never. You of all people should know that I'll never give up."

"You should. You'll get hurt if you don't give this one up." She just smirked. I looked confused. She then flipped us over. She smirked down at me as she dug her knee into my rib cage. I groaned in pain and kicked her off, standing over her and stepping on her hand. "Just give up." I growled. "It's over." She pushed my foot off and stood up, getting in my face.

"Why don't you take your own advice?" She smirked, digging into her back pocket. I gave her a confused look. She then pulled out a pocket knife, flicking out the blade and backing me into a corner. "It's over." She mocked as she got in my face again, putting the blade to my throat.

"Is that even allowed?!" I heard Autumn shout.

"It's kickboxing. There's no rules." Ashton replied, worriedly.

"See you in hell." Brittnee whispered then she slit my throat. The last thing I saw was Ashton and Autumn storming into the arena then everything went black.

                                                                                ~~~

I woke up to a loud ringing in my ears. I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital room. I looked around and saw Autumn asleep, holding my hand. She was the only one in the room. I squeezed her hand and her head shot up. Her eyes filled with tears. I tried to talk but couldn't. She realised and handed me a notebook and a pencil.

What's wrong? I wrote. She sniffled.

"I'm just scared. That's all." She whispered, moving some hair out of my face.

Don't be. She chuckled and wiped her eyes.

"Ok baby." She kissed my forehead. "I'm going to tell the doctor that you're awake." She smiled weakly as I nodded. She left to room then soon came back with a doctor.

"Thank you Autumn. I'd like to talk to her alone." He said.

"Of course." She said, smiling at me then leaving the room.

"I'm Dr. Hunt." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I smiled at him as if to say 'nice to meet you'. "Before I explain what happened, do you have any questions?" I nodded and he pointed to the notebook.

Why can't I talk? I wrote. He sighed.

"When your neck got cut, it cut through your vocal cords. As of right now, you will be mute. Do you know what that is?" I nodded. "Ok good. With therapy, you can speak again. It won't be easy but it can be done." I nodded again. "I'll leave you to it then. Is there anyone you want me to send in?" he asked, standing up.

Luke. I wrote. He nodded then left, Luke soon walking in. He smiled at me while he walked over.

"Hey. How you feeling?" He whispered, sitting down in a chair and taking my hand. I shrugged. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking concerned. I grabbed the notebook and wrote something down, showing it to him. He hugged me and started to cry. I started to cry as well as I glanced over at what I had wrote.

I can't talk...