Nightmares

*AN:
BEFORE I START, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IM SO SORRY IM GONNA STOP SAYING THAT IM GONNA UPDATE MORE OFTEN AND THEN NOT BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, THERES A PICTURE OF MY BOYFRIEND BEING ALL CUTE AND ADORABLE!!! ENJOY THIS AND SEE YOU AT THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!*

Everything was dark. I didn't know where I was. Light. I saw a light. I heard people shouting. I couldn't hear what they're saying but they're yells became louder. Shapes became visible but that's all they were, shapes. No distinct features until there was. Those shapes turned into people shouting at me and crowding. I was being crowded when everything became clear. I felt the warm blood run down my neck as the sight of Brittnee leaving the arena faded into nothing. Everything was dark again.

My body couldn't stay still. Nothing made sense. Why did I keep moving? Then, there was light. The light was too bright at first, I could barely look. I felt something squeeze my hand. I turned my head a little as my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw Luke there with tears running down his cheeks. I only got a glimpse of it before my eyes forced themselves closed again. Even with that little glimpse, I hate the sight. I heard his voice. His sweet sweet voice.

"Stay with me, Parks. Stay with me. Please don't leave me." His voice cracked as he broke down. Then everything went black again.

I woke up to someone shaking me. Luke. I looked at him sleepily.

"Baby, are you ok?" I was confused as I nodded at his question. "You were shaking so bad. I-I didn't know what was going on." I looked around. Turns out, I fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I've been having the same nightmare for the past week. The nightmare of how I turned out like this, actually. Luke sighed. "It was the nightmare again, wasn't it?" I nodded, causing him to wrap his arms around me and pull me into his chest. "Baby, I think you need to go see someone about this..." I shook my head quickly and looked up at him with fear in my eyes.

I have enough therapy as it is.

"Baby, you need to sleep." He caresses my cheek. "Let me come to therapy with you and I'll ask them about it, ok?"

Do I have to go?

"Yes, you do."

I groaned. Fine. He smiled at me.

"Lets go to bed." I nodded in agreement and we both cuddled up until we fell asleep.

*AN:
OK SO I DUNNO IF THIS IS ANY GOOD OR NOT BUT THIS HAS ACTUALLY BEEN SOMETHING THATS HAPPENED TO ME FOR AWHILE I HAVE CONSTANT NIGHTMARES ABOUT STUPID THINGS THATVE HAPPENED TO ME AND SCENARIOS OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN AND SHIT BUT YEAH IT GETS BAD.

QOTD: WHATS THE WORST NIGHTMARE YOUVE HAD?

MINE WAS PROBABLY THE ONE WHERE LEVI (my boyfriend) WAS WITH ME AND ALL OF  A SUDDEN HE JUST SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD FOR NO REAL REASON...

LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS!!!
-SCOTTI*