Sparks Fly

*AN: Check the AN at the end of the chapter for a question of the day and shit. Ok, chappie time!*

Once Luke and I got home, we noticed that no one in either of our houses was up. I look at him and motioned for him to follow me. He nodded and I led him to my backyard and into my treehouse. It's no playhouse like Christian and I had but I'm hoping it'll have as much, if not more, meaning than that. Once we were both in, we laid on the blanket that was on the floor and looked up at the sky. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Luke was staring at me so I looked over at him.

What? I mouthed, a smiling making its way onto my face.

"Nothing," he shrugged. "I'm just happy you're mine." He smiled as he turned on his side, causing me to mimic his actions.

Really?

"Yeah," he said, reaching out and caressing my cheek. "I've wanted you since the plane ride from America." His voice was so soft, almost like he was scared to get caught. I just smiled in response. "Can't a guy be proud of his girlfriend?" I just shrugged and laughed, a soft sound coming out. Luke shot up and exclaimed, "Oh my god! Parker! Y-you laughed! A-and I heard it!" I sat up and smiled widely in response, happy that the therapy was actually working. Luke took me into his embrace and sat me in his lap as he held me tight. I buried my face in his neck as my arms and legs wrapped around him. "I'm so proud of you," he mumbled into my hair. He then pulled away a little to see my face. We looked into each other's eye for a little bit until his eyes flicked to my lips then back up.

I nodded, indicating that it was ok. He smiled and brought his face to mine, pressing our lips together in a sweet, passionate kiss. I tangled my fingers in his blonde hair that had started to wave as the night went on due to the rides and such.

He placed his hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss and pulled me closer, pressing my body against his. I gasped softly at the sudden close contact, giving him full access to explore my mouth with his tongue. He began to lay me down, but didn't break our kiss, and hovered on top of me, his lips moving desperately against mine. I tightened my legs around him and pulled him down against me for more contact. Luke started to kiss along my jaw down to my neck.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated in my pocket, but it sounded extremely loud against the wood of the tree house. Luke groaned, unhappy about being interrupted, and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. "It's a text from Ashton." He said, pulling back and sat up. He handed me my phone and ran his fingers through his now messed up hair.

'Hey. Sorry if you were sleeping but I was just checking to see if you were still coming to training tomorrow. Ash xx' it said. That completely slipped my mind! I totally forgot that I was going back to training tomorrow!

'I'll be there after therapy' I replied and set my phone off to the side, ignoring it when it went off again.

"What'd he want this late at night?" Luke asked, clearly still mad that he was disturbed.

Training, I mouthed and he nodded. I motioned for him to come over to me with my index finger, in which he obeyed. He crawled over to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Where were we?

He smirked and kissed me again as he gently pushed me to lay down again.

---