Best Friends

When we got home, Luke looked around.

"What?" I asked, looking back at him. He started laughing.

"We're next door neighbours." He said through his adorable laughs. I started laughing too.

•••

We sat on my bed and just talked for hours. We'd gotten close. Maybe even closer than Christian and I.

"So you just laid there?" Luke asked, laughing.

"Yeah." I leaned on his shoulder while laughing with him. We were talking about awkward experiences we've had with our crushes. Once we calmed down, mom came in.

"Luke, honey?"she said from the doorway. He looked up at her.

"Yes?"

"Its getting late. Would you like me to drive you home?"

"Oh no. Its fine. I live across the street." Mom's mouth made an 'O' shape.

"Oh ok sweetie." She looked embarrassed as she left the room and went down the hall. I giggled and looked at Luke.

"I guess I should get going." He muttered, looking sad.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, looking down. I felt a finger under my chin and lift my face up. I looked him in the eye as he caressed my cheek. I leaned into his touch. I closed my eyes as I placed my hand on his. I felt his breath on my face as he leaned closer. I opened my eyes, only to see Luke's face 2 cenimeters from mine. My breath hitched at the closeness. I examined his face. His blonde hair had fallen over his eyes (its fetus Luke btw) and he was smirked. His eyes locked with mine.

"I should go." He whispered. My eyes looked down at my lap. I nodded. "Hey," his finger met my chin as he tilted my head up so I would look him in the eye. "I'll see you tomorrow at school right?" He face was hopeful.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." I half smiled at him. He smiled at me, kissed my cheek then left. I heard him say good night to my mom as I rushed to my window. I saw him walk out the door and across the street to his house.

*AN:

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE! IVE HAD HUGE WRITERS BLOCK AND IVE BEEN BUSY BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER AND FOR BEING SO LATE IM GOING TO UPDATE A FEW TIMES TODAY SO YEAH...

LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS!

-SCOTTI*