Welcome to Sydney

After a few minutes, I calmed down and started to enjoy the flight. Soon after, I feel asleep and when I woke up, we had two hours left of the flight. I turned to face Luke, only to find him sleeping. It was so cute! I didn't want to disturb him so I put in my headphones and fell asleep to Troye Sivan's voice.

*two hours later*

I was being shaken by someone. I opened my eyes and saw Luke.

"Time to go. The plane landed." He smiled at me. I noticed how blue his eyes were. I smiled and nodded, getting up. I looked around and the plane was empty. I guess everyone left already. I stood up while Luke backed up a little, considering he was leaning over me. He smiled at me again and then grabbed his stuff and mine, despite my protests, and took my hand. We walked to the baggage claim. My mom saw us and smiled. I shook my head, knowing she was planning a wedding in hers. My mom was weird, I tell you. I also saw that she had gotten my bags already. We walked over to her and Luke dropped my hand. When he did, I had an urge to hold his again. Weird. Luke was alone on the plane so we decided to wait for someone to come pick him up.

"Luke, honey, is someone coming to pick you up?" My mom asked him after he got his bags. He scratched the back of his head, confused. It was cute.

"I don't really know." He finally replied.

"Do you want to come over to our house and have someone get you from there? I'd hate to see you by yourself." Mom said, her face sewn with motherly concern. Luke's eyes flickered to me then back to my mom. A smile spread across his face.

"That would be lovely." He said, looking directly at me. I couldn't help but blush.

"Then let's go." Mom started to rush us out. She rushed when she got excited. We got a taxi and mom told the man what our address was and we were off. It was one of the van taxis and mom got to sit in the passenger seat, me and Luke were in the back seat. During the ride, Luke and I shared the kinds of music we like. I even got him into some new bands.