The Kiss

We finished our breakfast and went to the backyard. We went to the old playhouse in the back that we claimed as our own once we became best friends. We both got in and looked around sadly. We were both gonna miss this place. He had to stand hunched over since he was so tall. We are both currently 14 and hes 6" while I'm 5'4. Our height difference sucked but it came in handy sometimes. Like when we played hide n seek, like the bad asses we were, I'd always be the last one found. It's just sad to think of me leaving him to move to another country. Life sucked so much but Christan made it worth living. I was gonna miss him so much.

The playhouse was empty. Sadly we had to clean it out yesterday. Now that...was an emotional day. Well, so is today. After sitting down, a sad silence came upon the small room. I stared at Christan and he was staring right back at me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

I launched myself at him. I just sat in his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist, crying into his shoulder. He was taken by surprise at my actions but soon wrapped his arms around my small figure. I felt  a tear drop on my shoulder and that made me cry even more. I couldn't stand him crying.

I pulled back a little and looked at him straight in the eye. This time he surprised me with his actions. You're probs all like 'what did he do?' Well he kissed me. I was so happy for two reasons. One, I'm kissing my crush and two, he was my first actual kiss. I'm glad it was him and not some dick I stupidmindedly went out with only to find out he just wanted to fuck.

Lets move away from that thought shall we. Christan and I were still kissing and he turned it into a make out session. But hey I'm not complaining. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. My legs found their way around his waist but before anything else happened, I pulled back. He looked at me confused. I got up, walked over to the door and locked it. I walked back over to him and sat in my previous position. He gave me the 'now where were we?' look while leaning in. I giggled before we went back to what we were doing. He was sat on the floor before and now he's laying on the floor with me on top of him. Kissing him. Could this day get any better? HELL NO!!! We kept kissing and, since we were still in our pj's, I ran my hands down his toned abs. God, I'd always wanted to do that and I'd also always wanted to do this.

I ran my hands back up his chest and intertwined my fingers with his hair. I tugged slightly, causing him to moan. Yep, always wanted to do that.

We both pulled back, needing to breathe. 

"I really do love you!"he breathed "and I really don't want you to go and leave me alone with these fuckers." Well, that brightened my day a bit.

"I love you so much and it hurts to think I'm leaving you with the annoying fuckers." I giggled and gave him a little peck.