Hatred

I have a few classes with Christian, which is awkward since I also have those classes with Luke. At lunch, I watched as he sat with the popular people while I stayed with Luke a couple tables over.

"Parks," Luke said from next to me, "what do you think?" I looked at him and shrugged. "I've noticed that you keep looking at that guy from the bus stop..." He trailed off. I just looked down and shrugged again. "Why does he look familiar?" He asked suddenly, causing me to look up at him. I pointed to the scar on my neck and watched as his eyes widened in realization. "He was on her side wasn't he?" I nodded and he pulled me into a hug, kissing my head. I looked over at Christian's table and saw him watching us longingly. I half smiled at him and buried my face in Luke's neck.

---

On the bus home, Christian sat in front of us. Luke glared at him as we passed him to go to our seat and Luke purposely put his knees up against the back of Christian's seat to annoy him. I tried to tell him to stopped but he said he wasn't doing anything. Once we got to our bus stop, Luke grabbed my hand and dragged me in front of Christian, making it fully obvious that I was taken. As we got off, I watched Christian cross the street and walk on the other side of the sidewalk. Once I know he was out of earshot, I smacked Luke's arm, causing him to look at me.

Stop doing that to him. I mouthed.

"Parker, he was with the one that did this to you! How can I not hate him?" He said loudly as we kept walking.

It wasn't his fault.

"He was still with her and he did nothing to help save you! But you know who did? Me. He put you in harms way, Parker! So, I'm going to stay mad at him if it's the last thing I do," Luke yelled causing me to stop. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I just want you to be safe, baby. I care about you too much to let anyone hurt you," he said softly, putting his hands on my hips. "Please don't be mad at me for hating him," he whispered, hope filling his eyes. I reached up and caressed his cheek lovingly.

"Ok..." I said softly. I didn't even know I said it until Luke picked me up and started spinning me around. When he stopped, I gave him a confused look.

"You said 'ok', babe. You didn't mouth it, you said it," he said proudly. I smiled widely and kisses him happily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as he kissed back. I heard the sound of feet hitting concrete hard and pulled away to see Christian dropped his bag and ran off. He must have seen everything. I sighed and turned back to Luke. "It's ok, baby. Let's go celebrate," Luke said, trying to lighten the mood. I just smiled slightly and nodded. Luke put me down and pulled me to his house, leading me inside then closed the door.

I looked around and saw no one was home, causing me to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh...uh...they're gone for the week," Luke said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. "They took my brothers on a family trip and I wanted to stay so I could see you.." He said, blushing and looking down. I just giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

It's ok. I mouthed and pecked his lips softly. I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the couch after we both dropped out bags by the door. I forced him to sit on the couch then sat next to him. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv before I gave him a controller, handing it to him. He raised an eyebrow at me as he took the controller from me.

"This is how you want to celebrate?" He asked before I nodded.

And that's what we did for the next 6 hours.

*AN:
HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE. IVE HAD SCHOOL AND STUFF AND I ACTUALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND (shocking I know) BUT IM NOT GOING TO PROMISE ANYTHING BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN OKAY?

QOTD: WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN?

IM IN 11TH GRADE.(aka I'm a junior in high school)

LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS!!!
-Scotti*