Underswap! Sans X child reader

You and your "dad" were at his station. He was preparing a puzzle at the moment while you sat behind. You're a hybrid between a human and a (f/a) (favorite animal) mostly human but still!

You felt your stomach turn with hunger, so you went up to your dad and tugged on his shirt-thing " daddy?" he turned around, his bright blue eyes beaming " YES WHAT IS IT (Y/N)?" you smiled at his happy attitude "I'm humgry..." Your dad's smile grew wider somehow, "FEAR NOT FOR I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, AM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS PUZZLE. THEN I SHALL FEED MY JUST AS MAGNIFICENT CHILD MY FAMOUS TACOS!!!" he then patted your head and went back to the puzzle. You tugged on his shirt again, "can i help daddy?" you ask.

"WHY OF COURSE YOU CAN!! YOU'RE PICKING LOT UP FROM ME ALREADY MWHEHEHEHEH!!!!!" your dad picked you up and carried you to the center of the puzzle. He put you down and pulled out a taco from who knows where, your stomach churned more so you held it with one arm.

" NOW YOU MUST SET ONE OF MY FAMOUS TACOS ON THE TABLE AND THE HUMAN WILL SURLEY COME TO IT!!!! NO ONE CAN RESITE THE MAGNIFICENT SANS TACOS!!! THEY'LL BE ENTRANCED BY EVERY BITE!!! AND THEY'LL BE SO BUSY THAT THEY WONT RELIZE THEY AREN'T PROGRESSING MWHEHEHEH!!"  you giggled at your dad's sillyness, but did what he told. You just wanted something to eat, you didnt care if it was your dad's tacos, they may be bad but at least they're edible now!

" GREAT JOB (Y/N)!!!! NOW THE PUZZLES COMPLETE AND TO CELEBARTE WE CAN EAT MY FAMOUS TACOS NOW!!!!" he picked you up again amd started to carry you to your home. You would've fell asleep, but the hunger was keeping you up.

*timeskip*

You laied on the couch as your dad was making his tacos. "Tired kiddo?" a familiar voice broke out. You shot up to see your uncle papyrus. "Uncle? What are you doing here?" Papyrus gave a half smile " been here the whole time kid, takin a break" you nodded in understanding.

Soon enough the smell of tacos hit you and your stomach growled more. "The heck was that?" Papyrus asked you smiled "im really hungry...."  your unlce lets out a chuckle " hey hungry. I'm Papyrus." you puffed out your cheeks and glared as hard as you can at your uncle. You really dont like his puns.

Papyrus gave a fit of chuckles "oh man. I dont know how but you and Sans are in the same level of cuteness. Hang on this is really ticklin my funny bone!" Papyrus wiped a tear as your dad came with the tacos. You have finally recived mercy. "I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, IS DONE WITH MAKING THE TACOS BUT IT IS VERY HOT SO BE-" you zoned out everyone and grabbed a taco and took a bite.

Once the taco had burned your tounge it was too late. You acidently breathed it in so you began coughing. Hard. (ok who else can relate to that?!) first one to react was your dad surprisingly. He picked you up "(Y/N) ARE YOU OK?!! ARE YOU DYING??" his voice filled with worry but all you could do was cough more. Your dad gave you water while your uncle was patting your back. Eventually your coughs calmed down. Papyrus sat down with a sigh of relief " you really rattled my bones kid" he muttered.

Your dad was still carrying you "ARE YOU OK NOW?!!" you nodded " I just wanna sleep now daddy" your hunger suddenly vanished. Your dad nodded and started to carry you to his room. Well you two share it but that's besides the point! You fell asleep once Sans made it upstairs. But he didn't notice until he reached his room.

He smiled sweetly once he saw you asleep in his arms and put you gently on his bed and out the covers over you. He planted a kiss on your forehead and went his way out of his room. He looked at you one last time at the doorway "sweet dreams, my precious (y/n)" he said in a surprisingly quiet voice, he then closed the door