Muffet x adhd! child! reader

Sigh. You strolled down the sidewalk of your town, feeling glum. You just got back from the neurologist with the diagnosis of adhd! You always had trouble paying attention and you zoned out really easily. Especially if you were tired. And there were just some days you couldn't stop talking or being disruptive, which has gotten you in trouble in the past.

Dont get me wrong you're still a good student its just.....
You felt a bit relived knowing the truth, but you took a huge hit to your self esteem.

You're different.

You had a disorder. A disability ( yes i do know its technially not a disability)

You felt someone bumping into you, it made you fall since ypu werent ready for it. You look up to see, cake girl?

Cake girl is what your neighborhood calls the spider monster that rums the bakery. Her pastries are good, but they cost way to much. So your parents say.

"Oh my! Are you alright deary?" Cake girl said as she held out one of her many arms to help you up. You took it and got up.

"Yeah" You replied "but I got a problem"

"Well what is it?"

" I got adhd, and I dont know how to make it go away." Cake girl cocked her head slightly and blinked her many eyes in confusion. Then her face lit up in realization.

"Oh! I know plenty of people with that!" She said

"Really? So you know how to make it go away?"

"Well, no." Cake girl answered, your glum look returned after hearing that.

"But there are ways to take care from it. From what I hear, drinking coffee before school does help you to focus more" She finished.

Your face was foreworks at this point. You can drink coffee?! That brown drink Mom never lets you drink?!

You thanked Cake girl estatically.

"Oh please dearie!~ Call me Muffet!"

You nodded, "Thank you Miss. Muffet!" you turned and dashed twords your house, bursting to tell your parents the great news
Maybe this Adhd thing wont be so bad after all.

Muffet turned the opposite direction and walked to her bakery.

"That child looked awfully happy. Hmmm, I wonder if I could make a business out of this?" Muffet smilled, thinking of the possibilities.

It seems both customers are satisfied with their service.

(I know its short dont kill meeeeee)

(Ok for some reason the whole story didn't publish!)